K-Drama
On Start-Up • Dec 17, 2023
Title Start-Up
I still think about the first episode 💔🥹
3 0
Replying to 9999775 • Aug 11, 2023
Title Hotel del Luna
It didn't drop
it was 8.7 before
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jul 14, 2023
Title Weak Hero Class 1
is there a second season?
1 2
On The Killing Vote • Jul 12, 2023
Title The Killing Vote Spoiler
https://twitter.com/kdramacasting/status/1678948021953003521?t=dw3dMI0V3lxfscvuq41ZnQ&s=19
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jul 5, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
lmao is this trending because its on netflix now
was also suprised
0 0
On Pyramid Game • Jul 3, 2023
Title Pyramid Game
https://twitter.com/kdramacasting/status/1675640349891362816?t=4yXc_53YUoTeHqdqwCu9ng&s=19
0 0
On D.P. • Jul 2, 2023
Title D.P.
is there bromance in this?
1 3
Replying to savoryalways • Jun 27, 2023
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
the I'm obsessed with you type of love which was not great
no,but if I remember correctly,the 2nd male lead had dated before and our female lead reminded her of her. I'm not certain though I watched it some time back.
1 1
Replying to Juns-04 • Jun 27, 2023
Title Start-Up
man such a great story and acting literally cried in episode 1
yes I remember it made me cry too
1 0
On Hotel del Luna • Jun 27, 2023
Title Hotel del Luna
why is are the ratings dropping 💔
3 2
Replying to Iluvloganlee • Jun 27, 2023
Title Descendants of the Sun
Nice drama…but I had way more expectations…loved the characters but why most dramas have an interesting start…
their romance with the 2nd female lead was better
4 0
On Pyramid Game • Jun 27, 2023
Title Pyramid Game
as one who has read the webtoon, I'm so excited.Hope they won't screw up
2 1
Replying to Mamahhh_03 • Jun 27, 2023
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
Why does SML lead like FL? Have they dated before? Was it just an illusion that he was trying to make come true?…
the I'm obsessed with you type of love which was not great
4 4
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jun 27, 2023
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Had great ost though
0 0
Replying to Kween • Jun 17, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter
Is this worth watching? Thanks
yes!you should watch it before the second season starts
1 0
On Jung Eun Chae • Dec 17, 2022
Person Jung Eun Chae
definitely deserves more recognition
6 0
On Start-Up • Dec 4, 2022
Title Start-Up
the first episode made me cry though I really don't like the drama that much.
1 0
Replying to Jessaboo • Aug 26, 2022
Title The World of the Married
That ending was such a let down, what the heck
haha....ikr.It was very lame and disappointing
0 0
Replying to lijuliju • Aug 21, 2022
Title Hotel del Luna
IU and her wardrobe carrying the entire series
give it a try, it's really good
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Aug 19, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
really refreshing,,brings a smile to your face,the ost's are so beautiful.this is a breath of fresh air.if you want something light and refreshing,this is it
2 0