Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: my mind
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2020
On Run On • Apr 24, 2021
Title Run On
I don't want to finish this,I am on episode 11 and I'm watching as slow as possible
5 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I hope the one week wait was worth it.
2 0
Replying to SkyLivesForDrama • Apr 21, 2021
Depends on your tolerance of the "will they, won't they?" push-pull. The drama is fairly long, so of course it…
Thanks,then for that case,its not my cup of tea.
1 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Too desperate rn,what are they waiting for!!so frustrating
Keeping my fingers crossed for a kiss today,I swear I will go nuts if there isn't one.
5 0
Replying to Vincenzo • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Replying to deleted comment
Drama cool ,netflix
1 0
Replying to 8153513 • Mar 27, 2021
iQiyi, it's an official website :D
Thank u
0 0
Replying to Prathg • Mar 25, 2021
Title Memorist Spoiler
Is there any love between them in drama...?
Not at all
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 23, 2021
Title Vincenzo
At first when this started airing and I saw that it had 20 episodes,I was like why does it have too many episodes.And now,after reaching halfway,I find them too few.lol:(
0 2
Replying to kaysi_mochi • Mar 21, 2021
Title Vagabond
slight romance between the leads but right as it begins to get more involved stuff happens. u can sense the tension…
Thanks:)
0 0
Replying to hazepaseast • Mar 14, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
I am to pick up on this series again ( I started but didn't finish it). Pls spoil it for me. Is it a happy ending?…
Happy ending
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Mar 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I don't really like the earlier episodes but after Mr. Hong was murdered, everything seems to get interesting
True:)lol
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Tbe villain is so unexpected!!!!I am still in shock.
3 1
Replying to amy • Mar 5, 2021
Title Vagabond
yeah like... unresolved romantic tension i guess
Haha..thanks
0 0