K-Drama Replying to Keshein • May 31, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Does Jo Jung Suk/Lee Ik Jun have a romance storyline in this drama?
Yes
3 0
Replying to ah oud • May 22, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
June 15th
Thanks:)
0 0
On Beyond Evil • May 22, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
When will it be added on netflix?
2 2
Replying to Rosie_is_busy • May 20, 2021
Title Memories of the Alhambra
Is it worth watching??? I've seen a lot critical review about this drama people calling it a mess . Is it still…
Yes,give it a try
2 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 13, 2021
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I am in episode 2 and I find it kinda boring,does it get better?
0 1
Replying to estrgrace7 • May 13, 2021
Title Tempted
no, everyone are joy haters so they are hating on her character nothing to mind there, ignore them
Haha..he's the great seducer,she has to be hurt
1 1
On Hospital Playlist • May 13, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
17 June seems so far
4 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • May 11, 2021
Title Tempted
no, everyone are joy haters so they are hating on her character nothing to mind there, ignore them
Thanks,will watch for woo do hwan
1 3
Replying to buttercup • May 9, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
i wanna watch it but idk how scary it is. can someone please tell me how scary it is?is it like a korean odyssey…
Its not that scary,if you've watched hotel del luna then you can watch this
3 2
On Taxi Driver • May 8, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Is this drama good?any romance?
0 1
On Kim So Hyun • May 6, 2021
Person Kim So Hyun
Never knew she was young..1999??and yet so much success.I envy her
5 0
Replying to ruzica • May 6, 2021
Title Kingdom Season 2 Spoiler
A question to whoever is done with this season, is the drama finished or will there be another season? Still I…
There is a season 3.
1 0
Replying to Suzzyy • May 5, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Not mafia thing or similar story but thriller & similar vibe with happy endings:The fiery Priest HealerCome &…
He is psychometric,is it nice?
0 2
Replying to ni01hi • May 5, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
It was not necessary to kill Han Seo. And in this episode, I felt Vincenzo was mean to just go with Cha young…
I feel you.Leaving him there and going to Cha Young,I wanted to punch him so bad.But just watch the last episode,you'll see how Vincenzo remembers Hae Seo while getting his revenge.
1 1
On Vincenzo • May 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
They shot the kissing scenes so well.
15 0
Replying to Priyanka • May 1, 2021
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending?
Yes
1 0
On Vincenzo • May 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo
That special appearance was on which episode?
0 0
Replying to lays • Apr 26, 2021
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I got to episode 6. I like the whole idea and plot of this, especially from the beginning, but its kind of slowing…
Honestly..no.The first half is way better than the 2nd.It dragged too much.
3 0
Replying to sanajnlove • Apr 26, 2021
Title Vincenzo
i’m gonna sob next week when this ends
Ikrrr
0 0
On Tempted • Apr 24, 2021
Title Tempted
Is the FL lead that annoying?I see many complains about her
1 8