K-Drama
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
can I watch this without watching Yumi cells 1?
0 4
Replying to shahesta • Jan 5, 2022
Title He Is Psychometric
which is better this or the memorist?
If you like something more thrilling then watch memorist but if you want some romance and thriller then go for he is psychometric
3 0
Replying to mabu • Dec 7, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
does it have any romance?
There is a chemistry between the leads but no romance generally
2 0
On Crash Landing on You • Dec 7, 2021
Title Crash Landing on You
Wow...it reached 9
2 0
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 7, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
Way better than I expected
6 0
On Han So Hee • Dec 5, 2021
Person Han So Hee
So glad that she's getting the lead roles right now
8 0
On Squid Game • Dec 2, 2021
Title Squid Game
I wonder how hectic it was when it came out,our teachers even told is about this series.Is it worth it?
0 4
Replying to Shimal Daud • Dec 1, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending?
Yes
1 0
On Woo Do Hwan • Jun 13, 2021
Person Woo Do Hwan
He better come back soon😭
4 0
Replying to MiilkFox • Jun 13, 2021
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
i hate the romance
I didn't like their kisses😭
1 0
Replying to Cozmodog • Jun 13, 2021
Title He Is Psychometric
Is the love triangle?
Nope
1 0
On Han So Hee • Jun 12, 2021
Person Han So Hee
She's so pretty😍
3 0
On School 2021 • Jun 12, 2021
Title School 2021
The drama hasn't aired yet and it is rated😂wtf.May the people in charge fox this
8 0
On Vincenzo • Jun 10, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Miss this
3 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Jun 8, 2021
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
This drama has so much potential but the execution wasn't satisfactory.It could've been so much better.
4 0
Replying to shakingsnoww • Jun 3, 2021
Title Mine
I really like this drama!! I don't watch kdrama that often but here are some other shows i really liked:-flower…
Try sky castle
5 0
Replying to radioactivestardust • Jun 3, 2021
Title SKY Castle
I watched till ep 4 and i do not get this Drama. Do i have to wait more until things connect together? Maybe i…
It gets better,the second half is better than the first
0 0
On SKY Castle • Jun 3, 2021
Title SKY Castle
This was too much for me at first,I'm really not used to such themes.But I continued anyways.This is among the few dramas where the second half is better than the first.This drama clearly shows the effects of pressurizing kids to study.Everything in this drama is onspot,and the OST is really good.Deservea the rating.Worth it.
0 0
Replying to ccbx00 • May 31, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
What does the returned package meant? While jun wan and ik sun was talking on the phone, clear he said he checked…
Jun want had sent what...was it a ring?bracelet?I don't remember,but he sent it to his girlfriend who had made it clear that she didn't want such things as a present.So she returned the paddle back.I think June Wan wants her to let go of the past,he is really trying to meet up with her and the girl isn't aware of the pain she's causing him.
0 1
Replying to owen3939 • May 31, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
I can't lie, episode 1 was so boring that I can't continue. Not a fan of slice of life personally, especially…
Give it a chance,try to watch it until episode 4,if you still find it boring then drop it.Its really good,I also I'm not a fan of slice of life lol
3 0