K-Drama
On Mr. Fanboy • 3 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
damn now I have to wait 7 years for the next episode 😭 😫
17 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 3 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
finally Saturday.....it's been years😭
17 0
Replying to Lily Blossoms • Jun 11, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
You're making me want to try watching it again, as I didn't like the comedy and dropped it after 3 eps.
it gets better, give it another try!!!
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 30, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
oh this one gonna be painful
1 0
On Love upon a Time • May 15, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
OH.MY.GOODNESS I WAS NOT EXPECTING ALL THAT WHAT THE HELL( not that I’m complaining though 🤭) + Net’s eyes are so expressive!!!!!!
16 0
On Love upon a Time • May 10, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
ep 7-sad beautiful tragic😭❤️
11 0
Replying to hanbinownsme • Apr 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
oh i know how EXACTLY the ratings dropped
whyyyy???
1 1
On You Maniac • Apr 7, 2026
Title You Maniac
when will this be coming out?
0 1
Replying to R4m3nch4t • Apr 4, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
whyyy what happened??
they didn’t continue the NC scene from episode 9
1 0
Replying to savoryalways • Mar 29, 2026
Title Duang with You
lmaoo😭😭I’m crine( real though 😝)
do you think the scene will continue on the next episode?
2 1
Replying to saumya • Mar 29, 2026
Title Duang with You
i read one comment on Instagram under edits of the nc scenes of ep 9. it said - from now on the tittle is Duang…
lmaoo😭😭I’m crine( real though 😝)
2 3
Replying to SkyNaredthread • Sep 30, 2025
Title Khemjira
I saw someone say Khem was rubbing the shaman's magical lamb 😭😭 stawp y'all are funny
lmaoo😂😂 i saw that too
6 0
On Zomvivor • Sep 30, 2025
Title Zomvivor
is there going to be any romance in this? because I don’t see it listed in the genres?
0 1
On Overdo • Sep 7, 2025
Title Overdo
when will this start airing?
1 2
Replying to Jones • Mar 15, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
i just started this and everything that happened in the first episode is crazy 😭 this pace is a lil too fast…
I just finished this..I also thought so when I first watched the first episode😂,there were a lot of things happening….but it will settle fown and the plot will continue steadily. i really loved this.I’m on the 2nd season now.Hope you will enjoy it too!
2 1
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Dec 1, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
the ML is a forest,a green flag doesn’t do him justice
18 2
Replying to nuguseyo • Nov 19, 2024
Title Blind Spoiler
Why did Sung Joon's parents favored Sung Hoon more even though SJ is their biological son? I guess this was explained…
I think it’s because they knew Sung Hoon was aware of their connection with that orphanage and were afraid he might take action or something out of revenge.
2 0
On Blind • Nov 15, 2024
Title Blind
Damn👏🏼👏🏼this has cured my kdrama slump I have been for almost the whole year
7 0
Replying to Yangcha Eyes • Jul 31, 2024
Title Pachinko
Is this on hitv? Also is hitv good?
no it isn’t on hitv.Yes Hitv is good though the ads can be annoying.The premium version is not available in my region though.
0 1
On Castaway Diva • Jan 29, 2024
Title Castaway Diva
no,cause the way I was crying in the first episode 😭😭😭
5 0