Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: my mind
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2020
Replying to Sylvia • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vagabond Spoiler
I watched 10 episodes, and there isn't any romance as for this point of the drama.
Haha..I saw a clip of that girl being drunk and kissing the guy...so I thought there might be some romance.Lol:)the guy didn't like the kiss..haha.Thank you,I thing I might binge on it since I like some action and mystery.
0 0
Replying to Sylvia • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vagabond
I watched 10 episodes, and there isn't any romance as for this point of the drama.
Haha..thank you.Is there any chemistry btn the main leads?
0 2
Replying to savoryalways • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
True..I expected more action and mystery but we are getting comedy
Hey!!I finished 3 and 4 you were right..ep 3 was boring and ep 4 had action..hope it goes on like that.
1 1
Replying to Sylvia • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vagabond
I watched 10 episodes, and there isn't any romance as for this point of the drama.
Thanks
0 4
Replying to i heart lusi • Mar 2, 2021
lets all agree that woo do hwan carried on the show for us
True..he was the saving Grace.The way he flawlessly acted the two different characters was amazing!
5 0
Replying to savoryalways • Mar 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo
True..I expected more action and mystery but we are getting comedy
Will do;)
0 0
Replying to savoryalways • Mar 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo
True..I expected more action and mystery but we are getting comedy
Thanks:)let me give it a chance
0 4
Replying to savoryalways • Mar 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo
True..I expected more action and mystery but we are getting comedy
It made me even loose interest in this..how's episode 3 and 4?
0 8
Replying to lovelymind • Mar 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo
The production made a mistake by making the first eps a full-blown over the top comedy instead of setting up a…
True..I expected more action and mystery but we are getting comedy
2 10
On Shin Hae Sun • Mar 1, 2021
Person Shin Hae Sun
This actress is so talented and I am glad that she is getting more attention.
3 0
Replying to GraceLee • Feb 24, 2021
I'm still not sure if I should watch this or not. Anyone pls help me decide between Hotel Del Luna, 18 Again and…
Well..I haven't watched 18 again but I've watched hotel del luna and while you were sleeping.Both dramas are really good,so I recommend you to watch them,you won't regret;)
1 1
Replying to Majos • Feb 24, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Yess , like i normaly don't watch historical dramas but I was so attracted by it's trailer . So I thought I should…
Thank you sm?
0 0
Replying to Majos • Feb 24, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Yess , like i normaly don't watch historical dramas but I was so attracted by it's trailer . So I thought I should…
Can you tell me a brief summary,like what is it about?
0 2
zizi • Feb 24, 2021
Review Start-Up
Thank you for your review,this drama is so overrated?I thought bae suzy will do a great job like in while you were sleeping,but I guess not.Not going to binge on it
1 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Jesus,The way Song speaks italian is so gooddd!!!!!
2 0
On Skate Into Love • Feb 24, 2021
Hey,don't hesitate to watch this.It's really light,funny and really enjoyable.There are full episodes on youtube,you can download them and watch offline❤
0 0
Replying to not hako • Feb 23, 2021
Why does it say that there are 32 episodes? I only watched 16 episodes! Can someone explain it to me please :)
I also watched it as a 16 episode,they combined the episodes..two two making it 16,don't worry you didn't miss anything?
0 0