News
Replying to onmyway123 • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Good people of the comment section, I don’t know why, but I’ve got this hidden fear about the drug scene 😭…
I don’t think they’re going to kiss in the drug scene. He’ll probably get punched again or something
2 7
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
His face says it all lol
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just saw the teaser yup we’re all dying tonight
5 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’ll be happy with a peck on the forehead 😭😂
Shen hao nan or zhang ji jun for me not sure about the FL
0 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
He is a playboy 😂
0 3
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’ll be happy with a peck on the forehead 😭😂
That would be on a steamy level lol
0 2
Replying to Mstique • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Someone said in the comments below that the ml apparently said during a live? (not sure) that the leads do not…
That means there is a kiss scene lmao
1 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’ll be happy with a peck on the forehead 😭😂
Exactly! lol
0 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
Probably his cousin Wei Yan
0 5
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
Well just have to watch when she appears tonight/morning
0 7
Replying to onmyway123 • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Six hours?! Bruh, my patience is running thin and the tension is suffocating. Someone pass popcorn 🍿
YASSS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 if we can wait 2 years for this drama to air, 6 hours ain’t nothing. 😭
3 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’ll be happy with a peck on the forehead 😭😂
Girl, not with China being too strict. We’d probably get a peck on the cheek or a bedtime and morning peck lmao I’m rooting for a steamy kiss internally
1 10
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
I read the book and bought it lmao desperate much. Both power-hungry crazy and obsessively jealous
0 9
Replying to onmyway123 • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Six hours?! Bruh, my patience is running thin and the tension is suffocating. Someone pass popcorn 🍿
🍿🍿🍿🍿🥤🥤 sat right with you
6 2
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She gatta go like yesterday!!
SFL is on another level crazy
0 11
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just saw a new teaser y’all ready for the scene where he gets drugged
2 4
Replying to ebzqueen • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
do u guys think we will get any real kisses?
I’ll be happy with a peck on the forehead 😭😂
4 13
Replying to Enigma05 • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Great episodes; so does the grandmother actually like FL or is she just tolerating her? I think FL needs more…
In the novel she learns to like and trust her because she’s very smart and helps around the house. In here it seems she’s cautious with her and only wanted her grandson to marry FL to soften him up and stop him from mourning their loss and get over the whole revenge and obsession destroying the Qiao family. She’s just worried about her grandson.
6 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I can’t wait until he calls her Manman. I’ll be screaming internally
21 1
Replying to Phantomfiend • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It's okay, as the exchange, we have 36 eps. 😭
That’s true 😔
1 0