News
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Sad even Gongsun Yang’s wife isn’t spared 😂
8 1
Replying to Clandestine • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I have a feeling he won't last that long lol
One night lmao
4 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Omg that will be hilarious 🤣
Wei Shao is stressing me out lol I felt sad for her
3 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I need drunk Xiao Qiao to patch up my feels
9 5
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Damn it I was hoping to see him jealous!! He cannot live without her haha let’s see how long he’ll last
13 6
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Its about time for that... 😭😭😭
That’s why I’m assuming it’s Wei Yan
1 7
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Its about time for that... 😭😭😭
I’ve read the novel. I just don’t know if they’re going to follow it.
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Its about time for that... 😭😭😭
I wonder if she’s going to leave him and go back home
3 12
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It evokes the tension between pride and surrender. Will Wei Shao surrender to Xiao Qiao and forget about the revenge…
Omg lmao that too I’d take that any day
0 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It evokes the tension between pride and surrender. Will Wei Shao surrender to Xiao Qiao and forget about the revenge…
Yes something like that. I see it as he flops for her 😂
0 2
Replying to CKJdramafan • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Helllllp!Zhe Yao is the chineses title and the English Trans is BEND WAIST. pls explain for me, how to connect?
It evokes the tension between pride and surrender. Will Wei Shao surrender to Xiao Qiao and forget about the revenge and family feud
1 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I feel like he’s going to hurt her again soon I just have this feeling sighs
6 14
Replying to Zia • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Not really buddy....You don't need kdramas, you need someone like Vin Zhang ...to teach you or actors in those…
Some of the Korean actors are good at kissing like Ji Chang wook and yoo yeon seok 😂
1 0
Replying to Zia • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Not really buddy....You don't need kdramas, you need someone like Vin Zhang ...to teach you or actors in those…
Shen hao nan ugh he’s handsome such a good kisser
1 0
Replying to Blueberries • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Well, he’s still the same ruthless, aggressive Wei Shao, pretty sure he had Wei Dian whacked without blinking.…
I wanted him to kill Wei Dian himself 😂
1 0
Replying to Kween • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
To anyone who read the novel, please and kindly dm me. I badly need answers 🥲 Whats the novel endingWhat happened…
Can’t be compared because they deviated from the novel.
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Kinda miss the aggressive Wei Shao 😂 but I know he’s coming soon
12 3
Replying to Ayinke737 • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I actually think he had to gain a little bit of weight for this role as Wei Shao. You can see his face is fuller…
Yes he’s handsome. I was trying to keep my cool. 😂 I like how he looks in the outfits. Maybe because I’m so used to watching older dramas in the 90s and early 2000s. (Shows how old I am lmao) I’m picky with costume dramas
1 1
Replying to Ayinke737 • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I actually think he had to gain a little bit of weight for this role as Wei Shao. You can see his face is fuller…
No wonder he looks good in his outfits and armor 🤭
1 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 20, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wei Liang’s giggle is everything we’re feeling watching this drama 😂
9 2