News
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Oh that will be so nice. 🥹
Omg that too funny
1 1
Replying to The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Replying to deleted comment
That one is fan made AI 😭😭😭
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’m sure we all giggled like Wei Liang when Wei Shao called her Maan Maan. 🥹🙃
11 8
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Oh that will be so nice. 🥹
Where she got drunk and he chased her around 😂
1 6
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Oh that will be so nice. 🥹
Morning forehead kiss
1 8
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Their love for each other pains me like I strongly feel their suffering. Sighs
9 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I don’t think we’ll get a kiss until the bed scene
2 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
You should watch him in the variety show The truth s1. He gets scared easily especially the dark or being the…
lol I’ve seen it I know he’s gets scared easily. He’s always fighting in the dark 😂
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wei Shao is the lord of Wei State, fights in wars, seen so many bloodshed, but he gets jump scared all the time 😂 like dude keep your cool you’re a lord
12 4
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
My wish came true I told yesterday here I want to hear him call her that way...My heart will go out of my chest.…
He didn’t call her Maan Maan in the upcoming teasers. He still called her Nu Jun
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
This two took our hearts. We need to have kiss just one if we can. A lot of comments discussing if we have any.…
I agree it is a big step forward it feels more intimate he’s accepting her. And yes the episodes are short I want them longer
2 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope he keeps calling her Maan Maan
9 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
This two took our hearts. We need to have kiss just one if we can. A lot of comments discussing if we have any.…
That lap scene and hug was so cute I’ll take that
2 7
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I think it isnt her. That it is his future someone. ✨
It is her it keeps showing her after the painting
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Damn I’m a fool for these two they’re too cute together. He called her Maan Maan 😭
6 3
Replying to almondyi • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope our main couple will not get a divorce/separated in the middle of the drama, just because of a conflict…
He can’t live without her 😂
0 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It’s a happy ending for the main leads. They talk about their daughter Fei Fei how she cried when Wei Shao held…
Yeah I know I watched his lives too.
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
This two took our hearts. We need to have kiss just one if we can. A lot of comments discussing if we have any.…
I’m really picky with pairings in dramas as well. They have to click for me to watch it. I mean a peck isn’t enough but I’ll take it lmao. Omg i thought there would be some neck cuddling where he sniffs her hair like in the novel. Lmao. I’m glad they didnt add the feet fetish haha
2 10
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It’s a happy ending for the main leads. They talk about their daughter Fei Fei how she cried when Wei Shao held…
Yeah I concur but they put their all into their work it’s worth it. I admire both of them. I would like to see them in another drama. They’re so cute together
1 3
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It’s a happy ending for the main leads. They talk about their daughter Fei Fei how she cried when Wei Shao held…
I understand what you mean I’m on guard as well. They were asking LYN what was the hardest scene for him to shoot and SZE asked to answer it instead, and she said it’s the scene where he was mean to her. LYN kept asking if it was okay to use his strength and SZE said it was okay. They wanted to make it look real and believable to bring out the characters feelings. LYN was scared to hurt her. They spoke of various topics.
1 5