News
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
When Wei Shao hugged her and said “can you just be my wife?” Ugh 😩 my heart I felt for them. 😭
11 1
Replying to CKJdramafan • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I saw a clip, WS knocking WY down
You’re welocme
1 0
Replying to missducky88 • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Does Wei Yan will cause a rebellion for convetting his brother's wife just to own her and kill him? 🤔 tell…
From my perspective, he won’t do anything to hurt the Wei family. Wei Yan never liked Xiao Qiao from the start. He only had feelings for her right after she helped him prove his innocence. That’s when he drew the face on the portrait. Even before he drew the face, it kept hinting that it’s Xiao Qiao in the painting. Wei Shao won’t kill him because he’s family. He’s just going to burn the portrait.
0 0
Replying to CKJdramafan • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I saw a clip, WS knocking WY down
Weibo and twitter
2 2
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope there’s more and this isn’t just the only one.
Omg lmao
0 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope there’s more and this isn’t just the only one.
That’s what I’m afraid of sighs
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It better not be a dream ima fight
8 0
Replying to Yii • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I accidentally spoiled myself when I saw this on tiktok. I was totally not expecting it. I really thought they…
I was scrolling on twitter and spoiled myself I was like noooo I can’t act shocked anymore 😂 I almost fell off my bed. It better not be a dream
4 1
Replying to サモンタ_サン • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope there’s more and this isn’t just the only one.
I know there’s one more we obviously know where’s it’s leading to 😂
4 2
Replying to MoonPrsmPwr • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
kissing scene? 😘😘😘https://x.com/nontwaralux_p/status/1925757278809964616?s=46https://x.com/ajlyn456/status/1925758201749819400?s=46
I hope there’s more and this isn’t just the only one.
5 6
Replying to Enigma05 • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Uh oh; what have you seen lol.
Everything 😂
1 1
Replying to Mstique • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
You can’t just drop a comment like this with no context or link? lol
Idk how 😭 sorry it just caught me off guard lmao
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Omg you guys were all going to be giggling and screaming like crazy soon.
11 15
Replying to Enigma05 • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Is that coming up somewhere? Because it’s not even in the previews.
Probably when that yun girl (that looks like Xiao Qiao) goes and tell Wei Shao
2 3
Replying to Enigma05 • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Is that coming up somewhere? Because it’s not even in the previews.
He probably read something of hers again and is sulking. They went to the festival thing and went to make a wish with the boat and candle at the water.
0 5
Replying to Enigma05 • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Is that coming up somewhere? Because it’s not even in the previews.
I don’t think it’s coming up in ep 23 but maybe 24? I’m not sure
0 7
Replying to Wal • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
There are 15 episodes left, and there’s still a lot yet to happen. I have to admit, it makes me a bit anxious.…
I just hope it doesn’t feel rushed. There might be time skip gonna be a year or two later
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Her drunk scene she teared up and drank. I wonder if it’s because of Wei Shao’s pain, and she feels bad or doesn’t want him to be angry anymore
4 12
Replying to Little_Dinosaur • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wei Liang? Xiao Tao will hunt him down ... run my man ... run But of course we know you meant the wei lord 😉
I fixed it lmao I just noticed
2 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Oh that will be so nice. 🥹
He probably read her letter or read her wishes for the lantern festival
1 1