News Replying to wydings • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wasn't it posted that the inspiration for the kiss comes from Legend of Shen Li and not a Kdrama?
I was just going off of his live I saw where he said he looked up kdramas on a particular scene. He probably used that scene as well from that drama you’re talking about and combined it.
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
When he ignored her ugh my heart I felt their pain
11 9
Replying to Xinai Williams • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
I didn’t like Da Qiao’s character from the start. In the beginning when man man asked her and her husband…
Yeah which is why her ending is probably not going to be good
5 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Now I know what he meant that he did his research for Wei Shao’s character for a certain part looking up kdramas for reference because his acting teacher couldn’t teach him that scene 😂 ya’ll hating on kdrama kisses but Liu Yu Ning used kdrama as reference 😂 some kdramas good kissing scenes you just have to watch the actors that are good at kissing
13 3
Replying to MiszT • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
who said there is no kissing... what are we seeing...? they are both hungry
Liu Yu Ning Started it 😂
4 1
Replying to Sounova • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Someone tell me what did she hide from him??The translation is so bad and it even stops in some scenes I did not…
She had her brother in law Da Qiao’s husband built a tunnel
5 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’m afraid of this war! People that read the novel.. spoil me
The readers are also at the edge of their seats. Everything is different from the novel
2 1
Replying to Snow • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
this is going to be very random but, omg your profile pic is so good !!!!!
Thanks. Had to use it once i found it
1 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
He will but if he dies i will be sad...
Liu Yan and his men
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Now I want to see Wei Yan help his bro and prove he can lead an army and be a successor just like Wei Shao!
18 4
Replying to Aurora Nebula • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The translation is taking me out cause what do you mean by male man?? 😭😭
I gave up on it. I just use my broken limited mandarin knowledge at this point
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Unbelievable, WY is such a good fighter!
Of course, he’s a Wei after all. I believe he fakes his drunkness to look weak and frail, but in reality, he kicks ass. I hope he has a happy ending
3 0
Replying to smiling1234 • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
in episode 29 did ml and fl quarrel?? why she left the place and ml went to find her?
Yeah they had an argument. She left to Boya to get troops to help Wei Shao
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Okay I’m satisfied with the kiss scene lmao with that aside I forgot about how they were interrupted in the novel too 😂
12 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
He will but if he dies i will be sad...
I hope he does not die!
1 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wei Yan is going to help his bro I feel it
5 5
Replying to reliana • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
i mean manman always helped her but in return she did this
Exactly! It shows that she only cares about herself and Bi Zhi. She was butt hurt about the deer hunting incident that she did that to Xiao Qiao. It’s comparing between the main couple and the second couple how love and trust can be different. The main leads love is never ending, quarrel, goes through many obstacles, and will do anything for the safety of the people and nation willing to take risks. Da Qiao’s love is selfish she’s too afraid to take the risk to have her man get hurt. She should have more trust in his strength and his men. She’s and Bi Zhi are not as clever as Xiao Qiao and Wei Shao.
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
After watching the trailers for the new episodes I see why Da Qiao had a tragic ending
1 8
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
We’re all gonna die tonight bye in advance
11 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I hope our deaths will come in the form of the wedding night.
He’s going to wake up the next day and be like it was all a dream lmao…imagine although I know it won’t be a dream. Ha!
0 1