News
Replying to Reset Radio • Sep 23, 2025
Title Hello Monster
This is the only show of SIG's I've seen where he has zero chemistry with the FL. None. There's just absolutely…
I agree. I'm not a fan of romance but if there's going to be one at least do it right
1 1
On Happiness • Jun 2, 2025
Title Happiness
it's amazing. love the ending. 10/10
5 0
Replying to DR • Jun 2, 2025
Title Happiness
Why the rating 8.8, from what I see all the comments says this is bad.
when it's not just sweet romance people talk bad about it lol
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Nov 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
bad asf. poorly developed. I hate it
9 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Mar 22, 2024
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
It was ok until the last episode. idk why or how but they messed the entire series up. watch until the 10th episode, trust me, stop there
3 1
On Madam • Nov 4, 2023
Title Madam
where can I watch this?
0 0
On Daughter of Darkness • Apr 17, 2023
Title Daughter of Darkness
where can I watch?
0 0
On The Treacherous • Feb 3, 2023
Title The Treacherous Spoiler
it would be impossible to him to be alive tho
8 0
On A Model Family • Jan 29, 2023
Title A Model Family
his daughter is a piece of trash, I hate her so much
1 0
On A Model Family • Jan 29, 2023
Title A Model Family
I didn't understand it (I'm on ep 4). Does his wife cheat on him?
0 1
On Sympathy for Lady Vengeance • Aug 11, 2022
Title Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Why does it have incest tagged? I don't remember it
0 1
Replying to rje1 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Natsume Soseki no Tsuma
Watching four hours of a husband treating his wife and children abominably, and her silently submitting, is not…
Where did you watch ir?
0 0
On High&Low: The Red Rain • Jul 24, 2022
Title High&Low: The Red Rain
where can I watch it?
0 1
On Watching • Jul 22, 2022
Title Watching
they're so wrong for having and attractive ml for this story
5 2
On Yeon Je Hyung • Jun 17, 2022
Person Yeon Je Hyung
what's his instagram?
0 0
On The Sadness • Jun 17, 2022
Title The Sadness
does anyone know the name of the police officer?
1 0
Replying to MidnightKnight • Jun 17, 2022
Title To Me to You
Yes
https://youtu.be/Bjs_sD6wchY
0 0
Replying to thefiftheffy • Jun 17, 2022
Title To Me to You
Anyone knows where we can watch this ?
maybe I'm late, but https://youtu.be/Bjs_sD6wchY
1 0
On Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum • Jun 3, 2022
Title Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
Where can I watch?
0 1
On The Villainess • Apr 25, 2022
Title The Villainess Spoiler
Hyun Soo was such a great daddy for Eun Hye :"(
14 0
