News
On Tunnel • Apr 24, 2022
Title Tunnel
Ótima crítica à mídia
0 0
Replying to Kanata • Apr 16, 2022
Title Mon Mon Mon Monsters
Because she was the only person besides Lin who was being bullied by their classmates, and also because he realized…
Yes, but why is her desk outside the classroom?
0 1
On Mon Mon Mon Monsters • Jan 13, 2022
Title Mon Mon Mon Monsters Spoiler
Why was the bullied girl outside of the classroom?
0 3
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Jan 13, 2022
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7 Spoiler
What happened to her mom? And how did he have a kid?
1 9
On The Swindlers • Jan 4, 2022
Title The Swindlers Spoiler
I hate the ending, I was rooting for Park Hee Soo
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Dec 27, 2021
Title My Name
It’s not a romantic drama to begin with….
I know, but I'd rather have 0 romance than that
0 1
Replying to vione_21 • Dec 25, 2021
Title My Name
Because the drama wasn't about their chemistry. Infact the love angle was not necessary at all. It is just to…
I think it would be better without the romance tbh... I hate romance lol
6 1
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Dec 23, 2021
Title My Name Spoiler
The ending is so perfect, sometimes someone has to die to complete the revenge
I was hoping she would die too, but she's the main so...
1 1
On My Name • Dec 23, 2021
Title My Name
The main couple has no chemistry at all
3 7
On Ghost Lab • Dec 6, 2021
Title Ghost Lab Spoiler
Kla was not a real one :/
0 0
On Old Boy • Nov 27, 2021
Title Old Boy
I hate the moment that I decided to watch this
10 1
On Kingdom: Ashin of the North • Nov 26, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
Sooo much g0re. It's not a bad thing tho
0 0
On Voice • Oct 3, 2021
Title Voice
The female lead IS SO ANNOYING OMG
2 0
Replying to EXO_CQL_fan • Aug 15, 2021
Title Rugal
I am thinking of watching it. So, does this have many romantic scenes??? (Like, is romance one main genre of the…
WIFEEEEEE**** I always forget to change my keyboard settings fr
2 0
On High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2 • Aug 15, 2021
Title High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2
Kizzy is a woman? But is palyed by a male actor?
0 1
On High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2 • Aug 14, 2021
Title High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2 Spoiler
Miho is alive? Owo
0 0
On Kana Oya • Aug 9, 2021
Person Kana Oya
She is Brazilian. She was born in Belém, Pará. She went to Japan at the age of 3
2 0
On Zombie Detective • Aug 9, 2021
Title Zombie Detective Spoiler
What happened to the veterinary's daughter?
0 2
On Zombie Detective • Aug 3, 2021
Title Zombie Detective
The female main character is so annoying I'm almost dropping this bc of her
9 1
On Save Me • Jul 25, 2021
Title Save Me Spoiler
After the boy died in episode 2 I just can't watch it anymore
1 2
