News
On Save Me • Jul 25, 2021
Title Save Me Spoiler
About the 2nd ep... did they r4p3 the boy? Sorry I'm slow
0 1
On High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2 • Jul 24, 2021
Title High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. Season 2
Pleaseeee where can I watch it?
0 0
On High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D. • Jun 16, 2021
Title High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D.
Where can I watch it? It isn't avaliable in my country's Netflix
0 1
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Jun 6, 2021
Title Tunnel Spoiler
am i the only one feeling upset that they left the girl's body in there when they could have retrieved it?
They probably took it off later, as it wasn't urgent
1 1
Replying to JBL • May 22, 2021
Title The Way of the Househusband
This is definitely better than the garbage anime adaptation by Netflix
Why did people say the anime adaptation is bad? It is EXACTLY like the mangá. How is it bad?
3 1
Replying to Lughano • May 22, 2021
Title The Way of the Househusband
is this wat tht garbage ass anime is based on? the plot sounded awesome. hope this is good
What do u mean? The anime is pretty good
0 0
Replying to Thedaffodil • Apr 29, 2021
Title Kingdom Season 2
A little romance would kill nobody:(
The part I like is that it doesn't have romance
22 1
On Homunculus • Apr 25, 2021
Title Homunculus
He f a schoolgirl, I want take my eyes off
12 1
Replying to melissaru • Apr 21, 2021
Person Jessi
How could you say that she's trying to be black while she has always been proud of her identity as an Asian woman…
She even had her background dancers using Black hairstyles, she's ridiculous
2 3
Replying to EXO_CQL_fan • Apr 21, 2021
Title Rugal
I am thinking of watching it. So, does this have many romantic scenes??? (Like, is romance one main genre of the…
No, it has no romance. The main character has a wine but his relationship doesn't end up well
0 3
On The Soul • Apr 18, 2021
Title The Soul
I can't stop crying. I finished watching it and now I'm trying not to wake my parents while I cry BUT I'M SO SAD
0 0
On The Yin Yang Master • Mar 28, 2021
Title The Yin Yang Master
I haven't watched it yet, but why isn't it the same cast? What happened to the main couple?
0 1
lala • Mar 26, 2021
Review Hospital
Não é tão horrível assim ksksksks já assisti alguns muito piores
0 1
Replying to Neon moon • Mar 25, 2021
Title Bad Guys: City of Evil
Is there any bromance?
You can feel the friendship between thr characters, but not in a romantic way
0 0
On Rugal • Mar 20, 2021
Title Rugal
Similar shows? With human experimentation and NO ROMANCE? Please I loved this series
4 7
Replying to Mazurek • Mar 20, 2021
Title Rugal
is it worth watching?
I absolutely loved it. I'm looking for similar shows now
1 0
On Confessions • Mar 15, 2021
Title Confessions Spoiler
Why didn't she marry him? And why didn't he raise the daughter with her? I know he had HIV, but thay could take care of it not to contaminate the kid, right?
0 1
Replying to clefairy • Mar 12, 2021
Person Drake Sattabut Laedeke
Calm down it's just a peck on the lips
I know it's questionable but in some places it's normal. Fr I see a lot of parents and relatives pecking the lips of their kids
15 1
Replying to Sarah V • Mar 12, 2021
Person Drake Sattabut Laedeke
This bastard. I don’t care if he apologizes, there’s no excuse for that picture.
Calm down it's just a peck on the lips
19 3
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 9, 2021
Title Secrets in the Hot Spring
Why?
Uwu he is maddddddd @#@
2 1
