Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 15, 2020
Replying to Reset Radio • Sep 23, 2025
This is the only show of SIG's I've seen where he has zero chemistry with the FL. None. There's just absolutely…
I agree. I'm not a fan of romance but if there's going to be one at least do it right
1 1
Replying to DR • Jun 2, 2025
Title Happiness
Why the rating 8.8, from what I see all the comments says this is bad.
when it's not just sweet romance people talk bad about it lol
4 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Mar 22, 2024
It was ok until the last episode. idk why or how but they messed the entire series up. watch until the 10th episode, trust me, stop there
3 1
On Madam • Nov 4, 2023
Title Madam
where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to rje1 • Aug 11, 2022
Watching four hours of a husband treating his wife and children abominably, and her silently submitting, is not…
Where did you watch ir?
0 0
On Watching • Jul 22, 2022
Title Watching
they're so wrong for having and attractive ml for this story
5 2