News
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 9, 2021
Title Secrets in the Hot Spring
Why?
Or u r homophobic or ur just annoying, anyways I'll ignore ur opinion.
10 3
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 9, 2021
Title Secrets in the Hot Spring
Why?
It can be a romance and a comrdy ta thr same time... wdym
6 6
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 9, 2021
Title Secrets in the Hot Spring
Why?
Bc the "bromance" couple had chemistry
17 18
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 5, 2021
Title Goedam
You lying right this was boring
For me it was
1 0
Replying to Felice Massimo Migliore • Mar 5, 2021
Title Goedam
You lying right this was boring
I didn't lie. I really liked it. I even recommended it to my teacher haha
0 2
On Confessions • Feb 26, 2021
Title Confessions
Where can I watch??
0 1
Replying to bmore • Feb 18, 2021
Title The Priests
https://dramacool.vc/the-priests-episode-1.html
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Vespa Miller • Feb 18, 2021
Person Vespa Miller
Replying to deleted comment
She is married and has a baby
0 0
Replying to Snowy snow • Feb 17, 2021
Title Voice of Silence
I really got upset by ending.why did that little girl told him as kidnapper.even though this is a nice movie.
Bc even tho he treated her "well" he as still a kidnapper
3 0
Replying to melissaru • Feb 16, 2021
Person Jessi
How could you say that she's trying to be black while she has always been proud of her identity as an Asian woman…
It's not only her skin. Her surgeries also show that. She also fakes a black accent and used hairstyles that are considered cultural appropriation
1 9
On HIStory4: Close to You • Feb 11, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
They should do Trapped 2 and not this
14 5
Replying to Faang • Feb 5, 2021
Title The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity
Yes, it will be about Longye
Do you know when it will be available?
0 1
On The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity • Feb 5, 2021
Title The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity
Does this have 2nd part?
0 4
On The Priests • Jan 30, 2021
Title The Priests
Where can I watch?
0 2
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jan 19, 2021
Title The Host
where can i watch this ?
Netflix
1 0
On As the Gods Will • Jan 18, 2021
Title As the Gods Will
Where can I watch it?
0 1
On Old Boy • Jan 13, 2021
Title Old Boy
Where can I watch it? Its not available on Netflix on my country
0 1
On The Untamed Special Edition • Jan 11, 2021
Title The Untamed Special Edition
Whre can I watch it?
0 3
On Guardian • Jan 11, 2021
Title Guardian
Is it worth reading the novel? If yes, please send me the link to read it
0 1
On The Untamed • Jan 11, 2021
Title The Untamed
Wei didn't die a virgin on his first life because life herself fucked him up
6 1
