News
Replying to emmagucci • Feb 21, 2026
Title If Only You Weren't the One
I hated Nevertheless so I guess I'll have to skip this one...
me too! I heard the Japanese version was slightly better so it's on the PTW list.
2 3
On If Only You Weren't the One • Feb 20, 2026
Title If Only You Weren't the One
He's a narcissist and she's a sucker for punishment. This gives me Nevertheless vibes, the Korean version, without the passion.
6 10
Replying to z1one1 • Feb 10, 2026
Title The White Olive Tree
Sharing kissaxsoma's update :Thanks TWOT team for giving this to us. It happened a year after .. it happened in…
aaahhhh... now we can move on 😆 very sweet to do this on its anniversary
6 0
On Almost Lover • Feb 8, 2026
Title Almost Lover
This pairing gives me Dating in the Kitchen vibe — not really my cup of tea in terms of romantic appeal.
13 1
Replying to Mila Kim • Feb 6, 2026
Title Our Universe
hahaha i thought of it the same!! Have u seen her in "do you like brahms?" Total annoying bitch ass obssesed…
oh no, I loved Bella lol the teenage angst, the insecurities, I thought Kristen Stewart played it well
1 0
Replying to Mila Kim • Feb 6, 2026
Title Our Universe
hahaha i thought of it the same!! Have u seen her in "do you like brahms?" Total annoying bitch ass obssesed…
oh yes I first saw her DYLB... I wanted her slapped instantly! lol... it's her RBF I think...
0 0
On Our Universe • Feb 5, 2026
Title Our Universe Spoiler
The one drama I was curious to see how Park Ji Hyun would play a decent person and she dies 😆
3 6
Replying to BhanukaFelix • Feb 5, 2026
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon
Actually what is love?is it the ability to let go of the most loving person???
if you're not really willing to try... then it's better to let go... less to do with love than just having dignity and the decency to be kind to that person...
0 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Feb 5, 2026
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon
i had trouble watching the entire episodes so i fast forwarded alot. But i watched the interactions between Ji…
He was just a dick of a husband who took his wife for granted. They probably didn't have anything in common to start off with.
0 3
On Suspicious Partner • Feb 5, 2026
Title Suspicious Partner
JCW always delivers and looks gorgeous... took me forever to watch cos I'm not a big fan of NJH.
0 1
On Goodbye, My Love • Feb 2, 2026
Title Goodbye, My Love
Decent watch with strong performances, but the ending lacked conviction. The closing cliché about love “not being for cowards as it requires effort” felt hollow — especially when the writers themselves avoided committing to a meaningful ending. Ultimately, it just felt like a cop-out. As a side note, Song Jia plays a similar role in Echo, making the character feel repetitive.
0 0
On Skip a Beat • Jan 31, 2026
Title Skip a Beat
I really wished someone beat up the ML in this... a predatory and sadistic male who felt entitled to violate the FL any time he wanted with no meaningful consequence- hard pass
7 0
Replying to umi • Jan 30, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Is this a funny rom com? i love funny stuff
it's more slapstick comedy
3 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Jan 25, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
For ML, they are either going to show he gains conscience or he has some past beef with Hanmin and the Chairman…
betcha he was/is undercover
5 0
Replying to John7 • Jan 25, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
when I see Go Kyung Pyo I pass...
same... he has no appeal to me whatsoever
5 0
On Love for You • Jan 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Almost reads like Lighter & Princess and Our Generation... cannot wait!
3 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Jan 24, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
sounds like a remake of With You and My Best Summer
1 0
Replying to Monet1 • Jan 21, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
You only watch Chinese dramas, huh? It's obvious you haven't watched any Korean ones. I can tell, you've only…
Funnily enough, I can watch and critique whatever I want — review list notwithstanding.
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Jan 21, 2026
Title Love Me
I think Daniel is his son... Since she travelled to Germany right away with basically no contact, I just dont…
and he'll be pissed off that she's gone and ask the ex that ques after he said that Daniel is his son, meaning even if he's not the bio dad, he'd still be his son so there's no need to find out for sure. But that ex needs to be put in her place
3 0
Replying to MizukiHaruno • Jan 21, 2026
Title Positively Yours
I have such a hard time liking anything with Oh Yeon Seo :( This was also one of my fav webtoons and I am so disappointed…
me too!!! I think she's a bit exaggerated and I don't know if her every role calls for it. Still gonna push through cos I love listening to the ML's voice 😆
1 0

1