Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 19, 2021
Replying to lanya • Apr 8, 2026
I kinda doubt it. I think their main priorities (one leading the country and the other raising the next king)…
They were walking arm-in-arm which is not really a romantic gesture at all. Especially among high-society.
I also just think their characters personalities are both too serious to work as a couple in a rom-com🤷‍♀️ but I guess we'll see
6 0
Replying to Gwihanakimmy • Apr 8, 2026
will the queen and pm have relationship? i hope that very much. think gonna wait a month to binge cause just watching…
I kinda doubt it. I think their main priorities (one leading the country and the other raising the next king) will be forefront in their mind. With the added detail of the PM having feelings for FL I don't really see them going that way.
I'd be all for it tho
8 2
Replying to Serendipity • Apr 7, 2026
The crazy irl shippers from his previous show are amplifying this
Yep. And will probably get even worse after the show airs..
9 1
Replying to cukapoo • Apr 7, 2026
Kang Han Na has been reportedly cast.She will play the role of Han Yeon Gyeong, a character known for her cold…
I was wondering who would play Yeongyeong! Considering she has more of a role than Yunhwa does in the webtoon
2 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Apr 6, 2026
What time will it air in the U.S. on Friday?
The scheduler under the description of the drama usually takes your timezone into account. Atleast it does for me.
Its 9.40pm in Korea. Idk where in the US you mean but Eastern time its 8.40am.
3 2
Replying to oknow • Apr 6, 2026
Will this be available in Korean with English subtitles? All the trailers I’ve seen are either in Korean with…
You can turn off the dubbing on the trailers. Its a weird new(ish) youtube feature thats on by default on some trailers
2 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 6, 2026
Seungyeon fits her role so well. The authority in her voice 😵‍💫😵‍💫 can't wait to see and hear more
11 0
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 5, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
Ugh. Saw some teaser. Looks like there's something between ML and SFL. Past breakup story or cheating blahblah.…
Not sure what you're on about. The only character outside the leads who we've seen with a crush is the prime minister. He clearly has feelings for FL but I doubt it will be more than a one-sided thing.
But even if the SFL did have romantic interest in ML in the past she's clearly focused on her son right now. Not sure how you could interpret the teasers any other way🤷
6 1
Replying to Gwenchana • Apr 1, 2026
the hype pissed me off already. not a single episode out yet and weirdos calling it the best drama ever
Who's doing that tho?..
Strange thing to get so upset over regardless
17 0
Replying to pearlsclary • Mar 31, 2026
I am a bit confused. Is the story going to be about their contract marriage or the events leading up to the contract…
Both?
5 0
Replying to Julianna • Mar 30, 2026
Skimmed through it to watch Gong Seung Yeon's character. She plays Min Da-Gyeong, who is a daughter to Min-je,…
I'm here doing the same 4 years later haha. Excited to see her as queen again soon in a very different setting
1 0
Replying to DaDrama • Mar 30, 2026
The FL ended up sleeping with the SML in episode 5. Some may say the SML forced himself on her, but I do not see…
Get help.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 30, 2026
Monarchy is probably led by the Dowager empress so the child Emperor is just a puppet for her...i Don't think…
"Constitutional monarchy" by definition means it doesn't hold power. Thats why there's a prime minister and an actual government in the show.
Its the same as the countries in Scandinavia (Denmark Norway and Sweden), Spain, Netherlands etc. They have ceremonial royalty, but with no real political power (and very little responsibility).
This is also confirmed by the line in the preview where BWS says: "The royal family can do nothing. Their only task is simply to do nothing at all"
12 0
On Number One • Mar 29, 2026
Title Number One
From the Korean reviews it kinda seems like it wasted the potential it had😔
1 0
Replying to Nakedpanty • Mar 29, 2026
Person Lee Soo Kyung
Poor girl 😞, a textbook example of how a rotten attitude can completely destroy an acting career. If only she…
What a strange individual you are. I suggest going outside and touching grass instead of hating on up and coming actresses👍
13 0
Replying to Geewon • Mar 28, 2026
Kim jiwon should have been the female lead. I don’t think IU is suited for this role. Kim jiwon did a similar…
Join date: March 27th 😂😂 making a whole new account just to hate.. Get a hobby
7 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 26, 2026
Begging them not to make Seungyeons character a one-note villain/adversary to our leads😭🙏
A mother trying her best for her son is the perfect recipe for an empathetic character
10 0
Replying to Pan Jin • Mar 22, 2026
Another Korean garbage upcoming
Jobless loser behavior🥱
32 2