Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 19, 2021
Replying to lanya • Oct 28, 2025
They were already photographed filming in early September. Assuming they started a little before then, thats 7+…
Thank you for more context!
2 0
Replying to Perfect Crown • Oct 27, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
They were already photographed filming in early September. Assuming they started a little before then, thats 7+ months
5 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Sep 20, 2025
12 episodes is nice most of the time. Unless the script is great, 16 episodes makes screenswriters insert tired…
I agree 100%. Not sure why so many people automatically think more episodes = better.. 16 episodes could just as likely "drag on" as 12 episodes could be "rushed" 🤷‍♀️
11 0
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Aug 27, 2025
You can shipping all gay as much as you want in bl drama, and I won't comment. But don't trash a drama that isn't…
Weirdo
1 0
Replying to nkitajolie • Aug 27, 2025
just finished s1. thanks for the enormous fuckin spoiler in the COMMENTS OF SEASON 1
Wow another comment on this page where you're being borderline psycho towards someone.. Get help
0 0
Replying to nayoichi • Aug 27, 2025
So what’s you're gonna give it like 8…
You're coming off as a pretty shitty person here
0 0
Replying to SBDrama • Aug 25, 2025
I can't relate to the roles this actress plays. She acts too exaggeratedly, is very weak in showing emotions,…
And how many of her projects have you seen? :)
I'd take this comment more seriously if:
1. It didn't sound AI-generated.
2. If she hadn't won multiple awards for her acting.
31 2
Replying to lanya • Aug 25, 2025
Person Bang Hyo Rin
Varo Entertainment is doing really well
Oh my bad, her profile pic is still from the Varo shoot
0 0
Replying to ali • Aug 10, 2025
Person Bang Hyo Rin
How did she suddenly came and started bagging big projects.
Varo Entertainment is doing really well
2 2
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Aug 10, 2025
Title Trigger
I agree, the story of the kids who were bullied felt the most touching to me. But ik it sounds evil, I want the…
Thats an insane viewpoint if thats what the show was trying to say lol. Its not like the US where guns are everywhere is a safe haven free of gun violence.. Quite the opposite really
0 0
Replying to lanya • Aug 10, 2025
What do you mean? I've only seen one person mention they'd like a sad ending
Ah okay, i'm not used to following IU's dramas before the release so sorry for missing some context. I understand how frustrating that must be :/
Regardless of haters I'm sure it will be a great and successful drama tho!✨
1 1
Replying to Guilty pleasure • Aug 9, 2025
I'm usually so averse to commenting but I made an account just to say this. This is the first time I've seen people…
What do you mean? I've only seen one person mention they'd like a sad ending
1 3
Replying to qBlood • Aug 3, 2025
bro hes 55 and shes 32 cant watch this wtf
Room-temperature IQ on display here
10 0
Replying to My Lovely Journey • Aug 1, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Ah my mistake, I thought you meant the CEO, forgot what Baekho's characters name was. Sorry about that
0 0
Replying to Bob ross07 • Aug 1, 2025
okay i might be totally wrong, but i am seeing very fake-ish kinda hype around this drama, like people very weirdly…
Wth are you talking about?? There aren't even that many comments here? Both Gong Seungyeon and Kim JaeYeong are well-loved by a lot of people, its mainly their fans hyping it up..

If you can't elaborate on your weird hypothesis then its not really worth listening to imo..
10 1
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 26, 2025
is it gonna be romantic?
Not as much as some of the people in the comments seem to want/think lol.
The original has no actual romance. Only one-sided pining. No idea how romantic they'll make this version tho.. It is Korean so🤷 maybe they'll try to add some
3 2
Replying to Praise • Jul 16, 2025
Why all the new Kdramas look so boring now, no unique plots 😢
Mind pointing me to other dramas with this plot? Thanks
1 1
Replying to lanya • Jul 13, 2025
Not sure what you mean by "main lead". Seungyeon is the "main" character of the drama. Jaeyoung could be considered…
Yea but thats not the case here is my point..
1 0
Replying to Cutie_pixelz • Jul 12, 2025
Kim Jae young is the Main Lead, Right ?!
Not sure what you mean by "main lead". Seungyeon is the "main" character of the drama. Jaeyoung could be considered the "male" lead i guess, but romance isn't the main point of the drama (and in the original its basically non-existent)
1 2
Replying to XIA • Jul 10, 2025
Don't @ me, but I am going on the record right now to say that I am concerned that this drama will not do well.…
Nothing as annoying as someone adding "don't @ me" to a very negative comment🙄 you're fine with leaving heavy criticism like this, but not okay with people disagreeing? Not interested in justifying your opinion? Grow up
18 4