News
Replying to Ichika • Jul 4, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Weibo just banned the super topic for Revenged Love, which had over 280k followers. It seems someone in the higher-ups…
the power of BL. these gremlins are bound to care about profits so why aren’t they milking the industry
0 1
Replying to Luana • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
where can i find it????
gagaoolala, Viki, YouTube, and more
4 0
Replying to NLE • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
For everyone’s information, there are over 700+ BL titles on MDL. If we exclude The Untamed (9.0) and The Spirealm…
I feel so honoured being a fan during this time.
2 0
Replying to Slipperme • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Now I understand why BL is banned in China. Ambusing an actor in the plane,talking about his personal life,asking…
break up with whom now you say? TXN’s agency has had to come out shutting down his dating rumours
1 0
Replying to apathy • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
anyone else with adhd hyperfixated on this show 😭 it’s literally all i can think about omg
me. this is my current hyper fixation, I cannot think about anything else.
5 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
life being sucked out of me turning me into a dry plum as I’m being forced to wait for yet another Monday 🥀
14 0
Replying to nattawn • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I SO WANT TO WATCH THISSSSSSS BUT IM WAITING FOR IT TO BE COMPLETEDDD. do u guys think i shld just start :DD
girl GIVE IN I promise it’s so good you have to start nowwww
0 0
Replying to izzy • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I shouldn’t have started this - all over TikTok they’re talking about the likelihood of them banning the remaining…
we should be okay it’s being produced outside of china for a REASON
1 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I’ve not been this obsessed with anything in years
14 1
On Eternal Faith • Jun 28, 2025
Title Eternal Faith
do we know if this is gonna be a BL or bromance?
0 2
Replying to Aries21 • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
just to be clear. episode 7 is not out yet, right?
nope
2 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
last ep drops on my bday this is a sign
8 2
On Revenged Love • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
24 episodes!!!! I’m so happy I’m loving this series. we got an actual kiss in a Chinese BL!
12 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • Jun 22, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
that Ramilpaytai nc scene oh dear lord…. they’ve gone down in history for me, I am obsessed now
15 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
can someone tell me if this series has gotten the usual Chinese BL censorship treatment pls
2 2
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jun 8, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
the tension between Charlie and Willy is thicker than my almost blind coworker’s prescription glasses
16 1
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 25, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
those petechris scenes were 🥵
11 1
On Top Form • May 5, 2025
Title Top Form
I am obsessed with Smart and Boom, pls don’t help me
21 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 4, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
I’m liking this so far
2 0
On The Next Prince • May 4, 2025
Title The Next Prince
the budget was budgeting. it’s so well made
17 0
