News
On The Heart Killers • Dec 11, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
when Kant and Fadel’s faces got close together at the beginning of the ep I somehow liked that
15 5
Replying to YogyYogii • Dec 11, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
It's pretty long duration, i think more than 1 hours
tyvm
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 11, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
how long left exactly
1 3
Replying to Mimicat • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
That scene was an absolute shitshow, no two ways about it y'all. Kant, sneaky bastard that he is, drugs Bison…
I ate up every milisecond of it
2 0
Replying to Jiyuda • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Why are ppl even complaining and still watching?? Like seriously you don't see a person and falls in love right…
why don’t the complainers enter the virtual 🚪 and dip, they won’t be missed
1 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
looking forward to watching Kant and Bison be this freaky with each other when trust is higher <3 spectacular!
12 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I believe in freaky Khao, mwahhh
12 1
On The Heart Killers • Dec 3, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
excitedly came home from work thinking today was a Wednesday…
7 2
On The Heart Killers • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I was never in the JoongDunk fandom before, but damn… they are stealing the show and my heart, too
15 1
On Triage • Dec 1, 2024
Title Triage
Every BL fan should watch this masterpiece. 10/10
5 0
Replying to Toxic Milly • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
The 1st TOXIC Milly awardsCeremonyWelcome to the first toxic milly awards. The following are the lucky winner…
now where do I go cry
0 1
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Who says Dunk can't act , huh 🔥🔥
self-proclaimed acting experts
3 0
On MuTeLuv • Nov 28, 2024
Title MuTeLuv
men cross dressing - sign me tf up
3 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Nov 28, 2024
Title Ticket to Heaven
I will allow this show to emotionally destroy me, but it needs to be carried out in a thoughtful and delicate manner as the topic is very deep.
15 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Nov 28, 2024
Title Burnout Syndrome
I live for messy love triangles, actually
2 0
Replying to TastySweet • Nov 28, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Kids, this is a fictional series. What’s the matter? Aren’t you used to seeing deaths, assaults, shootings,…
exactly my thoughts
0 0
Replying to mymulticoloredyouniverse • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
that last scene of fadel pleasuring himself while thinking about style made me feel like I was in a sauna myself…
preach I love them too
3 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
FirstKhao dancing was too cute. That last scene with Joong was 💦 🥵 af and lastly I don’t find anything wrong with Dunk’s acting. I’m having a good time.
18 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
ok the rating is slowly rising but it needs to get to an 8 at least
7 0
Replying to Sheherezada • Nov 27, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
This show has Yin and War who have outstanding couple energy, and War is one of the best Thai actors at the moment…
the end left me feeling empty and bitter
2 0
