News
On Top Form • Mar 9, 2025
Title Top Form
I have read the manga I am so ready for this 🗣️
5 0
On Love upon a Time • Feb 20, 2025
Title Love upon a Time
finally my NetJJ sign me up ~~~~
8 0
Replying to nechayanno • Feb 12, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
some of y'all are so fucking weird about these actors I swear to god
Jesus calm down just because I didn’t use Bison and Kant instead. find out who you’re talking to before making dumb judgements. you’re inferring a lot are you sure you’re not the problem?
0 0
On The Boy Next World • Feb 12, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
not to be negative but I’ve just come across a TikTok account solely posting about Boss and his supposed long-term girlfriend and I’m confused. is this a known secret? the person isn’t backing these claims up with much evidence other than Boss following the supposed gf on IG. I don’t know much about BossNoeul outside of their shows and fan events.
0 10
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 8, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
aight imma need to see more of where the kisses and shirtless scene came from. I am addicted
5 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 7, 2025
Title Only Friends: Dream On
when will this drop I’m so impatient
5 0
On Our Youth • Feb 4, 2025
Title Our Youth
bro the rating is this high?? I wasn’t expecting much going into this but I am so pleasantly surprised. on episode 2 and this is really good. that first kiss made me squeal just like Thai BLs do
6 0
On The Heart Killers • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I hope y’all noticed the faces First was making as Khao licked his fingers and also that Khao put his tongue inside First’s mouth who looked so happy and hungry for more afterwards you are welcome
10 4
On The Paradise of Thorns • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Paradise of Thorns
no spoilers pls but is this gonna rip my heart out?
1 4
On The Heart Killers • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
that bathtub feet scene had no business being this raunchy
17 5
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 13, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
this show is healing me
4 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 13, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
MA BABIES 😭😭😭🏳️🌈💓
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Jan 9, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
I’m 3 eps in all they’re doing is fighting I hope this changes or I’ll be bored to the grave
3 3
On The Heart Killers • Jan 8, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
that was a great episode. kinda sad they seem to be getting rid of the BDSM element overall though.
4 0
On The Boy Next World • Jan 6, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I physically cannot look away from the tv when Boss is on the screen
8 0
On The Boy Next World • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I cannot contain myself.
3 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 27, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
joongdunk in rock makeup…. sign me tf up 🥵
17 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 19, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Placing bets: who will cry once the truth comes out, Bison or Kant or both?
7 3
On The Heart Killers • Dec 18, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Bison is actually insane it makes me love him even more
16 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 13, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Fadel’s confession reminds me of that one scene in 10 things I hate about you near the end of the movie
13 2
