K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
On The Last Oath • 12 days ago Title The Last Oath I love how the top can get so viciously hungry for Lin 😝🫶🏻 get it bestie 12 0
On Secret Relationships • 14 days ago Title Secret Relationships nah I would’ve loved it if he ended up with the bad boy 3 1
On Summertime • 14 days ago Title Summertime and the ending… has me bamboozled?just hope eunho isn’t treating dohyun like absolutely garbage all the time in the real timeline whatever that is cause the guy gave me heart palpitations by being an insufferable lil poop 4 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026 Title The Prosecutor's Proposal those ending scenes were so romantic I cried I’m gonna miss this drama 💔 2 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 19, 2026 Title The Prosecutor's Proposal I want more than just 10 episodes of this 😭 4 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 19, 2026 Title The Prosecutor's Proposal that spicy scene was wow prosecutor has been so hungry for it 😍 5 0
On The Grim Lover • Jan 28, 2026 Title The Grim Lover let’s go my PoohPavel this looks so good ♥️ 0 0
On Yesterday • Dec 20, 2025 Title Yesterday please please please let this have a better story than the last one 11 3
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 14, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death thup is a precious little baby nobody touch him 22 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Oct 31, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death they’re amazing 5 1
On The Wicked Game • Oct 16, 2025 Title The Wicked Game I need to see Pheem’s scumbag brother hit lower than rock bottom 5 0
Replying to Allou • Sep 1, 2025 Title ABO Desire So if I understand correctly, Eliot was dating Qiu before, then they broke up, then Eliot suggested Qiu for the… oh honey… 3 0
On You Are My Destiny • Sep 1, 2025 Title You Are My Destiny not my huang xing kissing a woman right in front of my salad :( 32 0
just hope eunho isn’t treating dohyun like absolutely garbage all the time in the real timeline whatever that is cause the guy gave me heart palpitations by being an insufferable lil poop