News
Replying to nmkive • Nov 26, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I rarely comment on mdl but because this show was my most anticipated show of this year, I cant help but feel…
I’m somehow glad I’m not alone in feeling disappointed after the finale…
3 0
Replying to Sunfree • Nov 26, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
The high ratings must be for yin and war cause the story lost it's plot 6 eps ago
unfortunately I must agree
0 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 26, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
this was joke the entire last episode -> 🧍♂️ is it so bad that I’m sad we didn’t get a tiny little NC scene in the last episode? I guess realising that we only got one that one time, that they only had their happiness for short times during the series makes me sorrowful… kiss was nice but yeah 😞 I was also hoping for a deeper talk between them where they’d reconcile and Jack would learn the truth. goodbye guys, I’m going to watch Love Mechanics sweet scenes now. this was a 10/10 series for me but with this lash episode, I’m going to have to go slightly lower because I feel hurt, somehow. also I’m sorry but I didn’t care about the action scenes whatsoever as they were dragging on instead of happy Jack and joker moments being shown. it was supposed to be their show wasn’t it? last scene was good but not enough im so sorry i realise how shallow this sounds. I’m looking forward to YinWar’s next project as I love them together though. also did you realise how Joke’s master thief persona got gradually erased, fading into the background? yeah, it staying would’ve been one of the major selling points for me. we got like 4 kisses and one NC scene between the LEADS for the whole show like cmon… disappointed. I’ve been invested in this series for three months
8 0
On Cat for Cash • Nov 26, 2024
Title Cat for Cash
they can finally take a break from messy drama for a moment
12 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
remember me as the very first comment in this thread
1 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I’m ready to see the mess again.
4 0
Replying to SkY • Nov 26, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
The comments section is getting boring. I really miss someone.😁😁😂😂
pls don’t speak it into existence
1 1
Replying to mai • Nov 25, 2024
Title Only Friends
I need season 2 so baddd
manifesting
1 0
On Love Mechanics • Nov 25, 2024
Title Love Mechanics
ploy fills me with rage and so does vee sometimes
6 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
6.3… Bishie was too flabbergasted to speak
3 0
Replying to Luciddd • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Don't let it bother you too much. If you're very familiar with MDL, you'll see this often. Sometimes, people downrate…
thank you
1 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
No but I’m genuinely upset by this rating and I need to talk with someone about it :(
2 2
Replying to Greatest person18 • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
The 1st TOXIC Milly awardsCeremony Welcome to the first toxic milly awards that will be held on the 25 November…
ahh happy to be included
1 1
On The Heart Killers • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I just logged in WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE RATING IT WAS 8.2
5 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 23, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Choose your fighter: toxic Milly or acting experts comments
5 5
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Nov 23, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I'd rather read 100 comments by Toxic Milly than yet another eyeroll worthy post by mdl's "acting experts"Dunk…
I feel ya so bad I don’t care either
8 0
Replying to pikku • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
kant more like cunt
ain’t no way someone actually typed this out loud
3 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Ratings has finally increased 🔥Yay 🤗
I’m so happy about it
1 1
On The Heart Killers • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
people be criticising dunk and whatnot meanwhile I’m just here to have a good time it’s really not that deep
9 4
Replying to Lucieherbert • Nov 21, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Why do people hate on the character's acting....honeslty to me...they all played their role well....i think the…
I wanna defend dunk too
0 0
