Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2024
Replying to Ri joo • Oct 21, 2024
what happened to the rating just droped 8.6 to 8.1 in no time howww... 😳😳😱
popular stuff will have haters who will spam 1*
5 1
On The Time of Fever • Oct 20, 2024
this is an easy and lovely watch huge points for how good their kisses were (no fish kissing)

having just finished I gotta ask… what was that ending? I needed closure. I needed for Hotae to know he hadn’t done anything wrong. I needed Hyung to accept and vocalise his feelings… where’s my closure
5 7
Replying to GoodRick • Oct 16, 2024
8.9? Is this really that good? A Thai BL that good? Is this real? I don't always trust MDL ratings.
it’s better full stop
8 0
On The Untamed • Oct 16, 2024
Title The Untamed
I’m hesitant to watch this in fear of feeling unfulfilled since I’ve heard the leads never show any physical intimacy, kisses, etc am I missing out on something good
0 4
Replying to watchingstuff • Oct 15, 2024
What I expected: hatred to passion, action-packed, unhinged and unserious.What I get: chill, at times slice of…
YinWar could act out two dirty socks falling in love and I’d still watch with enthusiasm
3 1
Replying to Siren • Oct 15, 2024
Every time I see a hint of sadness in Joker’s eyes my heart breaks. I love this character so much.
same I just wanna give him a hug
3 0
Replying to ZeniBangtani • Oct 15, 2024
JOKER'S EYES MANN! THEY ARE MESMERIZING😭He is just sooo good at conveying emotions through his eyes!
I’ve never seen as expressive eyes as his honestly. I am smitten.
5 1
Replying to RandomMarz • Oct 15, 2024
Listen Listen...I dont know how Joke was left standing after that "not a confession" cuz if Jack was in my face…
I would’ve lowkey exploded
0 0
Replying to RandomMarz • Oct 15, 2024
Listen Listen...I dont know how Joke was left standing after that "not a confession" cuz if Jack was in my face…
I would’ve lowkey exploded
2 0
On Kidnap • Oct 13, 2024
Title Kidnap
damn Ming licked him clean like a popsicle
2 0
On Love Mechanics • Oct 6, 2024
Binged this while waiting for J&J eps to come out. YinWar are mesmerising to look at, they’re so handsome and their acting is so animated. I love it. I love them! I’m obsessed!
16 0
On Kidnap • Sep 16, 2024
Title Kidnap
im already loving this it’s hilarious and cute and they’re both perfect in their roles
20 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
No matter how sick I am of the unwanted nc scenes I gotta admit that Fuaiz is too good of an actor. He has nailed…
I feel the same. fuaiz plays an amazing bottom while Bible made me feel like he was just a piece of emotionless wood. fr was Tyme doing a pretty sex doll or what, I hope they have better nc scenes up their sleeves for us.
8 0