Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2024
Replying to Rain • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I might be alone on this but doesn’t jes remind you of first? idk if they look similar or it’s his voice but…
maybe that’s why I’m so drawn to him I love First
1 1
Replying to Girlinspace • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I do not like greattyme nc scenes, it was just soo awkward, bible face made me cringe soo bad and i felt nothing.…
unfortunately I feel the same… I thought I was alone
0 0
Replying to Pincolino • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Bible was never penetrated in his life, that's for sure, and apparently he lacks the imagination how that may…
no but I completely agree tho
0 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
if I see another Build defender or even word referring to him a Biu I will throw up

go comment on your man’s page we don’t care here
34 11
Replying to rendezzvouss • Aug 10, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Bible and jess its so perfect for this role. can't imagine if bible still with his old partner. Thanks to mother…
I will never support anything Build is in. I’m glad he isn’t in this drama. can’t believe some people are still supporting him despite the vile things he’s been able to say about people. disgusting.
1 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 10, 2024
Title 4Minutes
someone give it to Tonkla raw for gods sake
34 1
Replying to jabofi • Jul 27, 2024
Title Love Sea
Episode 7. Some great acting here, when Mut says 'Because you...are important to me.' the raw look of emotions…
I miss Boss’s man bun too ngl
1 0
On Love Sea • Jul 27, 2024
Title Love Sea
seen a lot of criticism online but I’ve been watching a while and I can’t see where the critics are coming from
9 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes
someone come pick my jaw up off the floor
6 0
On Unknown • May 21, 2024
Title Unknown
Reiterating for no one in particular that I would’ve given this a 10/10 if it wasn’t for that butchered NC scene thank you
1 1
On My Stand-In • May 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I can’t trust a word that comes out of Mings mouth.

The pain and betrayal Joe must have been feeling were palpable.

The concept is new and I’m living for its drama, though.
14 0
On We Are • May 2, 2024
Title We Are
imo the best PondPhuwin series as of yet
17 1
Replying to kitakarn library • May 1, 2024
Title Unknown
why are we stuck in 8.5? where are bl lovers?
BL lovers are disappointed by the hyped up but butchered NC scene
0 0
Replying to 12101847 • May 1, 2024
Title Unknown
It's one of the best bls but why is rating just 8.5?
watch the NC scene that was so hyped up but ended up being butchered and you will know
0 1
Replying to unknown jk95 • May 1, 2024
Title Unknown
am i the only one who wants season 2?
yes but only if the NC scenes actually deliver this time
0 1
On Unknown • May 1, 2024
Title Unknown
can’t remember if I already posted this but I will never forgive the production crew for butchering a NC scene to the point where it left me feeling unsatisfied, underwhelmed, and tricked. this drama could have literally gotten a perfect score from me, but what they did with the NC scene (after all that build up, anticipation, with all those deep emotions) has seriously left such a bitter feeling in my mind I cannot give it 10 stars anymore… it was horrible I’m sorry
1 2