Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2024
Replying to bubobu • Nov 3, 2024
guys im so down bad for War i cant keep it to myself anymore 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
fr bestie I am obsessed
1 0
On Love in the Big City • Nov 2, 2024
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
SPOILERS

I’m so fucking heartbroken right now. I’m angry and confused. can someone explain just why the hell he broke up with Gyun Ho before he went to China?! like he was going there for the betterment of both of their futures no? he was literally not even talking about breaking up yet he got broken up with. why did this have to happen? :(

I can sense people telling me it was because of the HIV but Gyun Ho knew about it and it wasn’t a problem for him. if our guy didn’t want to hinder his future or whatever he should’ve discussed that with him first not just one-sidedly going for a break up
1 3
On The Untamed • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Untamed
is there even any romance in this or everything is just assumed
0 1
Replying to ara131195 • Nov 1, 2024
OMG OMG..... official date given...... please someone remind me on 20th November
I’d put it in my calendar tbh
4 0