Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2024
Replying to Luciddd • Nov 21, 2024
One look at this comment section this morning and I'm like "nope! I can't do this"... ain't no one raining on…
smart
1 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 20, 2024
didn’t expect JoongDunk to be so good in their roles but here we are. also I’m looking forward to the bdsm element between first and khao popping up
11 0
Replying to Munch • Nov 19, 2024
I bet they’re gonna get nothing in the last episode. It’s all gonna be about saving joke and Just a bunch…
if that happens I’ll pretend nothing exists past the happy beginning of episode 10
1 0
Replying to EDWARD JONAS • Nov 18, 2024
Is this 8.9 genuine rating or this is overrated. I am thinking of watching it .
you can’t watch something that does not have a 10/10 rating it is the law
0 0
Replying to Century of Y Love • Nov 18, 2024
When your boyfriend's name is Save, but you can't save him for shit 🥲When your name is Hope, but you've got…
he deserves it after making Joke spit out blood
4 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 18, 2024
I’m so annoyed by how Joke was only trying to do a good thing by stealing the ring and now Jack is punishing him like this. how was Joke supposed to know Boss would use it for something despicable? Jack didn’t even give him a chance to explain honestly…. and we’ve only got one episode left. they better resolve this well. also give us intimacy again
6 1
Replying to TimeForCinema • Nov 18, 2024
I think he had previously promised Jack to never steal again and start a new life... That's part of the reason…
omg you’re right… thanks
1 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 18, 2024
just finished episode 10 and I have a question. why didn’t Joke tell Jack that he had stolen the ring for the right reasons (freeing Jack from Boss) without knowing it was gonna result in disaster? why just cryptically sum it up as betrayal with no explanation
2 3
On Lee Sun • Nov 16, 2024
Person Lee Sun
yessss he suits BL so well <3
3 0