Celebrity
On Road to Success • Jul 6, 2026
Title Road to Success
This is such a fun drama! Brings back school vibes!๐๐
8 0
Replying to Mac4U • Jul 4, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
Opposite actually!!NK agent who worked for SK
Oh okay!!
0 0
Replying to Mac4U • Jul 4, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
Opposite actually!!NK agent who worked for SK
I have a question, in ep 3 he says something like "I can let you go taekondo guy because you are an SK citizen, but him, I can't. " What sense does that make if he himself was an NK agent? Like is it to not create ruckus in the diff nation or something else?
0 2
Replying to Ayah • Jun 28, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
if this was iqiyi or wetvs drama we'd be done by now good grief were so close just give it to us!!!
It's actually on iqiyi
0 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Where can I watch the trailer of upcoming eps? (On iqiyi this drama is not available in my region)
0 1
Replying to dramafeast • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Why is Qian so fearful of her ex?
Thank you so much!!๐
1 0
Replying to dramafeast • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Why is Qian so fearful of her ex?
Can you summarize? (Tiktok is banned in my country. :')
0 2
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
The storyline is good, the acting could be better ig. :')
2 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 25, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
that's Mao zedong badge, part of Chinaโs cultural revolution erahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairman_Mao_badge
Oh okiesss! Thanks. ๐ฅฐ
0 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 25, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Why is everyone in this series wearing batch? Kinda curious if this is some sort of historic resemblance, never seen in any drama before?
1 2
Replying to KilaPikaLine • Oct 27, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
im not even a bodyguard and I could tell lol ๐คฃ. I thought the guy was pretty good with the movements compared…
Ikrr! ๐คฃ (btw I didn't mean to say I am a bodyguard. I meant that she was the president's guard.) ๐
0 0
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 25, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
As a former bodyguard, fl's fighting skills are horrible!
7 2
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Oct 2, 2025
Title Time Raiders
this is based on volume 1 so yes it's the first partThey're based on different volumes of the book that's why…
Nahhhhh. I am getting more confused now. ๐ Mdl should have mentioned this was a prequel/sequel to some other series. I watched it as a standalone :(
1 1
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Oct 2, 2025
Title Time Raiders
this is based on volume 1 so yes it's the first partThey're based on different volumes of the book that's why…
This is the second part of this?
0 3
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Oct 1, 2025
Title Time Raiders
this is based on volume 1 so yes it's the first partThey're based on different volumes of the book that's why…
Damn, there are so manyyyy! ๐ฎ๐ฎ Looks like I am set till december! ๐คฃ๐คฃ Thank you so much. ๐ซถ
1 7
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Oct 1, 2025
Title Time Raiders
this is based on volume 1 so yes it's the first partThey're based on different volumes of the book that's why…
After this what else should I watch? (Since I heard that the next season for this will be released later.)
0 10
On Time Raiders • Oct 1, 2025
Title Time Raiders
I heard it's a series? So this is the first part? Or do I need to watch others too to understand better? I saw in recommendation a lot ofmstories have same characters? Why so?
0 12
Replying to cynthiad • Sep 4, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I understood that Shen was adopted probably from the school she was a teacher. I think she never remarried. Probably…
Can be. But it agitates me that they never clarified.
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Sep 3, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Wow! Did you just read my mind? I like to know about Tan Xin also.
These were the questions I needed to be answered since ep 8 lmao. But guess they left it to us for imagining. ๐
0 0
Replying to CLeaf9 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
True wish he get a spin off series just for that ๐ค
Ikrrrr ๐ญ
1 0

1
5