He tells her “If you decide to be with me , you don’t get to change your mind”, gives her a symbol of great…
There is nothing wrong in pursuing love, it is the highest energy. Her self-respect comes from knowing what makes her happy, and happiness is key. She'd rather pursue it than live a lie. More than anyone, she knows Zhao's character, and he is far from perfect. For Zhao who had lived his life believing he was never a priority or that nobody wanted him, she proved to him that he deserves to be chosen and be loved. The drama may not have fully fleshed this lesson out, but it is up to the viewers to see for themselves the overall picture. Among all the characters in the story, it can be discussed that Mu is the bravest.
I have more of the OST's FMVs to finish, but I need sleep 😴 also, more of my other FMVs got blocked. Hopefully these ones stay even for just awhile on YT, if not I'll make it a project to reupload all of the videos on Vimeo😁
As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄
I just now finished the novel. That was an amazing read! I loved it!! Plot, storytelling, characters, and overall, the core and heart of the story was intact until the very end. So many parts made me emotional. While reading, I kept sensing that this could've been such a great independent film. It could also be adapted into different countries as a setting. That was already a sign for me that it was going to be a good read. I sincerely hope the drama's production team can give justice to the story 🙏❤️
MuMu 🏍 ZhaoZhao
always pristine 🏍 constantly grimey
soft 🏍 rough edges
acts needy 🏍 wants to be needed
go-getter 🏍 self-deprecating
light colors 🏍 dark colors
knows what she wants 🏍 questions himself
open 🏍 private
feel free to add to the list 😁
⚡️ Esther Yu - Crossing the Line (Jiang Mu POV)
https://youtu.be/MPvPzN3gy80
♥ Previously finished FMVs for the OST: ♥
⚡️ Jin Wenqi - Twilight Line (Jin Zhao POV)
https://youtu.be/QQMQsEqPn7Y
★
⚡️ Zhang Bichen - I Insist
https://youtu.be/tBgZIuyEVBc
★
⚡️ Kang Ziqi - It All Started When I Met You
https://youtu.be/hZLGci4D_X8
★
⚡️ Yan Renzhong - Still Waiting
https://youtu.be/c33Pb8ziyjc
I think that’s it for 2025. See you all here in 2026 😊💕
As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄
⚡️ Jin Wenqi - Twilight Line
https://youtu.be/QQMQsEqPn7Y
♥ Previously finished FMVs for the OST: ♥
⚡️ Zhang Bichen - I Insist
https://youtu.be/tBgZIuyEVBc
★
⚡️ Kang Ziqi - It All Started When I Met You
https://youtu.be/hZLGci4D_X8
★
⚡️ Yan Renzhong - Still Waiting
https://youtu.be/c33Pb8ziyjc
This one was a sweet edit 😁 I still have work tomorrow, so that's it for now. Will try to finish one more before the year ends 😄
As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄
⚡️ Zhang Bichen - I Insist
https://youtu.be/tBgZIuyEVBc
♥ Previously finished FMVs for the OST: ♥
⚡️ Kang Ziqi - It All Started When I Met You
https://youtu.be/hZLGci4D_X8
★
⚡️ Yan Renzhong - Still Waiting
https://youtu.be/c33Pb8ziyjc
I think I have two FMVs left, maybe three 😄 This one’s kind of emotional? Not sure, lol! 😅
As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄
⚡️ Kang Ziqi - It All Started When I Met You
https://youtu.be/hZLGci4D_X8
⚡️ Yan Renzhong - Still Waiting
https://youtu.be/c33Pb8ziyjc
I have more of the OST's FMVs to finish, but I need sleep 😴 also, more of my other FMVs got blocked. Hopefully these ones stay even for just awhile on YT, if not I'll make it a project to reupload all of the videos on Vimeo😁
As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄