Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2022
Replying to xiaolily24 • Dec 26, 2025
thatโ€™s why I prefer watching the drama first before reading the novel,so i donโ€™t end up disappointed. and…
Oh, I see. That works! ๐Ÿ˜€ I read more than I watch dramas ๐Ÿ˜… and I've always seen both as different mediums. I can only say as of now that the novel in itself is not that great. I can only be optimistic about the upcoming drama, because I am hoping it'll be a better version. And for sure it needs a good screenwriter to add more to the source material.
1 2
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Dec 23, 2025
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in the novel, they really couldn't make it to the bed ๐Ÿ˜…
Chapter 76
0 1
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Dec 23, 2025
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in the novel, they really couldn't make it to the bed ๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿคฃ and they could've shown it better in the drama, just sayin'! ๐Ÿ˜…
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 23, 2025
Why the hell canโ€™t I get past 26 and I want to finish this drama today Lord have mercy. He saw her in that dress…
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in the novel, they really couldn't make it to the bed ๐Ÿ˜…
1 6
Replying to AuraRose • Dec 22, 2025
Can someone tell me why jiangmuโ€™s mother doesnโ€™t like jin zhao?? I kept trying to think of a valid reason,…
From my understanding of the character in the novel, the mother took Jin Zhao in to save her marriage. Afterwards, she had Mu Mu, and then the marriage still fell apart. Psychologically, she may likely associate Jin Zhao to her failed marriage. If she had any regret, her ego still won because until the very end she wouldn't admit to herself that she failed him as a parental figure.
3 0
On Yunchu's Vengeance • Dec 19, 2025
I just finished reading the novel. Parts are good, but the overall story could be better. This for sure needs a good screenplay for the story to translate well. I kind of regret reading it, because without knowing the story, I could anticipate for the next episodes. But now I already know I could only enjoy the first half of the show ๐Ÿ˜… I really hope the drama would be better than the novel.
11 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 17, 2025
Um woof? https://weibo.com/5103645868/5244775206750596
I was waiting for the fresh out of the shower scene from the novel, but this will do ๐Ÿคฉ
1 3
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Dec 15, 2025
Thank you! I don't know about that screenwriter, though ๐Ÿ˜…
I appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm just really hoping for a better screenwriter and producer ๐Ÿ˜…
3 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Dec 15, 2025
๐Ÿ‰ UPDATE! TV Series ไบ‘ๅˆไปค / Yun Chu Ling, plan to filming on 5th January 2026.Cast: #YuShuXin #ZhangYunLong…
Thank you! I don't know about that screenwriter, though ๐Ÿ˜…
2 3
Replying to monstersnroses • Dec 14, 2025
If you compare this to other dramas in it's class:On the romance + cars level: Fast and Furious and Need For Speed…
In K-dramas: Autumn in my Heart
In TW-dramas: Devil Beside You
0 0
Replying to Mystic realm • Dec 14, 2025
Person Esther Yu
I used to hear things like she tries to be extra cute even if it's not needed but after watching her in Speed…
It is her natural persona ๐Ÿ™‚
4 1
Replying to AB28 • Dec 14, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Just block it and the comment will disappear for you.
I just did. That was terrible. Reported it as well. That kind of hate shouldn't be tolerated.
7 1
Replying to Mystic realm • Dec 12, 2025
Ohmygosh..I loved 6 episodes so much,the chemistry is insane & ML is so gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ญ Racer-boxer ML &…
Yes, it falls in the sub- category of grumpy/sunshine trope, which is a hit or miss genre for me. It has to be done right. It's balanced in the novel, though. So now it's going to depend on the production's storytelling. Can't wait to go home and watch, thank goodness it's Friday! ๐Ÿ™‚
1 0
Replying to Miao miaw0 • Dec 3, 2025
https://mydramanovel.com/yun-chu-ling/
Thank you for this link! Will post it on this page's discussion board ๐Ÿ˜€
2 2
On Speed and Love • Dec 3, 2025
It's coming soon. Apparently, a Korean TV station purchased the broadcasting rights for Speed and Love. It will also broadcast on the local Jiangsu SatelliteTV. If it's all true, then we'll be busy watching ๐Ÿ˜€
6 0