Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2022
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Nov 18, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Thank you! Any idea if this is an S+ drama?
I was looking into weibo posts, no mention of the production tier. I do hope it's high budget, since if this pushes through, this will be Esther's first few projects under her own management.
2 1
Replying to Esther Yu • Nov 18, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you! Any idea if this is an S+ drama?
1 3
On Speed and Love • Oct 30, 2025
Esther Yu, He Yu, and Mike Angelo will attend iQIYI iJOY TH 2026 on November 7 ✨️
6 0
Replying to Into_cdrama • Sep 11, 2025
Title Deng Hua Xiao Spoiler
Anyone read the novel how is it
I was thoroughly hooked, and cried in some parts. I loved it more than The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I would have liked a more fleshed out ending though. Lu Tong's life was not for the faint of heart. Discovering her self after everything she went through was satisfying. And from my interpretation, it was pretty much love at first encounter for Pei Yun Ying. The progress of their relationship was on point, and how he had come to understand her character then become completely devoted to her was swoon-worthy ✨️
4 10
Replying to Lau_ryn • Aug 30, 2025
i think you can find it on YouTube.. yes with great subs too
Thank you. I figured YT is the only other option for now. I still find the subs not as good, but for now I'll take it.
0 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Aug 7, 2025
Person Esther Yu
The 2nd one has been for a while
Both sounds good! 😍
3 0
Replying to sukii • Jul 13, 2025
Title Reborn
Niceee👍👍
glad you liked it! 🙂
0 0
On Reborn • Jul 12, 2025
Title Reborn
Sharing here an FMV that I just finished for one of the OSTs of Reborn:

⚡️ Zhou Shen - Thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YtSgd9Zr8


Really loved this one 🥰 the ending was just beautiful 💕

As always, if you don't want spoilers for the drama, I recommend not watching these or any FMVs for that matter 😄
4 2
Replying to alisha_eli • Mar 13, 2025
The denim dress from episode one must be the worst piece of clothing I’ve ever seen in a Cdrama 😬
No matter what, that style will never be it 🤣
1 0
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Mar 12, 2025
She's too much! Just too adorable, gah! 😍
I'd be optimistic and say I'll try, immediately knowing I'll regret it 🤣
2 0
Replying to Ajackson • Mar 12, 2025
it’s the “dangerous stunts. do not attempt” for me. like I’m gunna just get out there and start snowboarding…
She's too much! Just too adorable, gah! 😍
5 3
Replying to nephie • Mar 11, 2025
I guess Snowboarding Into Love wasn't as snappy of a title?
I was just going to say this 🤣
3 0
On Ski into Love • Mar 11, 2025
They keep saying skiing but it's snowboarding? It's playing with my head 😅
4 0