Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Enigma05 • 15 days ago
I was just going to say he always plays either comedic roles or like serious but kind of goofy like your best…
She was in ep 1 in the mask when FL burned the house, later she was working with FL at the shop and she even came to the FL's funeral wearing blue.
2 1
Replying to Enigma05 • 15 days ago
I was just going to say he always plays either comedic roles or like serious but kind of goofy like your best…
Dong Fang Chun, FL's close friend. Was his wife in the novel, but the drama deviates. But I've seen pics of them from the drama on SM.
5 3
Replying to Enigma05 • 15 days ago
I was just going to say he always plays either comedic roles or like serious but kind of goofy like your best…
I believe we'll see a change in his persona too when his love interest shows up
0 9
On Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
Bai Shu is quite good yet underrated. I saw him first in Love and Redemption and he sure left a mark. Then in several others, he has shown versatility like many lead actors haven't. These side roles really suit him, but happy to see he'll be ML in Revenge and Love.
4 11
Replying to Held in the Lonely Castl • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I wonder who master Xie serves lol. also xu Kai slayed in this episode. the aura was unmatched. poor zhenglun.…
Your words reminded me of this:
DS: What master do you serve?
SL: What master? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?
IM: You're from Earth?
SL: I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.
IM: Yeah, that's on Earth Dipsh*t!
0 0
Replying to cdramalizard • 15 days ago
XK was so good in fighting scenes and his expression were on the point.
He owns those scenes so well!
2 0
Replying to Blades SoSo • 15 days ago
Tears and blood (ep18).https://x.com/sozhubao/status/2103477153144967283
Peak acting! 🔥
3 0
Replying to simjaeyunwife • 15 days ago
Why does the Xie father wtvr his name is, always holding/unwrapping that hand fan every second of screen time…
Shows nonchalance and deliberation at the same time.
0 1
Replying to euler holanda • 15 days ago
I'm speechless about episode 19. Just one conclusion: it was very satisfying to watch. 10/10.
Thrilling and chilling 🔥
1 0
Replying to BaoBei • 15 days ago
Exactly! I just keep gasping and in disbelief at every reveal. Almost every character is hands-down rotten to…
They're unhinged too, like everyone else on the show 😆
2 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 15 days ago
Shen Run has the Darth Vader entrance effect. The moment he shows up, the tension in the room instantly goes up.…
Noo, now that ominous music will play in my mind when I think of Shen Run's entrance! 😂😂
5 0
Replying to AkanjiMatthew • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Oh, if truly someone is backing master Xie. The movie will get more intense than 😂
Ep 15, at the cliff, Wei was about to declare who he and Xie worked for when Xie intervened with an arrow to stop him from giving it away.
2 1
Replying to Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
You should've been active in the comment section here, right after eps 18 and 19, that would've shown you how much of a snooze fest it has been 😂😂
3 5
Replying to DLee1209 • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
commentary about ep18. who else got really mad at Xukai’s letter? I was thinking to myself - are you f’ing…
Mad at the letter? In fact, it was very tender. He says he had thought they could work on their revenges without disturbing each other's hearts, but his heart couldn't resist her. And that he hasn't forgotten their childhood promise and will come to meet her again, and she should wait for him.
It was however, sad for Qing Yuan at the moment, but in the end, he did give her the hope she needed.
10 2
Replying to Cherrybanana • 15 days ago
I think she was enjoying the show but like who wouldn’t have eyes for Shen Run ? 👀
Well true, but everyone else was in fear, and she was in awe...like heyy who dat guy? He hawt!! 🤏🏼🤏🏼 😄😄
6 1
Replying to Conchiglia • 15 days ago
Did you even see how quickly everything happened? Also, the rage he was in? Any other girl would stay away from…
Realistically, it was pointless for her to try and join the rope-pulling.
4 2
Replying to Conchiglia • 16 days ago
He was, that's why there was blood on it when it was brought in.
If you watched ep19, it was part of the edict. His body will be enshrined in the martyrs' shrine of the prefecture.
The armor was returned to Xie family to be placed in their Ancestral hall.
4 5
Replying to Blades SoSo • 16 days ago
Why wasn't Zhenglun wearing his armor when he died?
He was, that's why there was blood on it when it was brought in.
1 7