Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to cdramalizard • 16 days ago
what happened to this scene in fishing village?? http://x.com/c11drama/status/2102808975523688801
Three possibilities:
1. It'll be shown as a flashback later.
2. It can be their HE after all the revenges settle.
3. It got edited out.

I'm with the first option.
5 0
Replying to Purple_lashes • 16 days ago
I'm on ep 14. Can someone tell me how did they identify each other?
Do you actually want spoilers?
Ep 14, ML sees the coin in her hand. (Guesses are he knew from ep 1)
Ep 18, FL gets to know when WCY calls him Shen Run while she's there.
2 0
Replying to moodygirl • 16 days ago
Haven't even finished episode 18 and I'm already pissed. She could at least have helped him pull on the rope to…
As for the brother, he wasn't there coz WCY asked Shen Run to come alone. And then bro said, if you go to save her, we're not brothers.
Yes, bro and team could've followed as they knew where he had gone, but then how could ML aura farm 🤭😂
6 0
Replying to moodygirl • 16 days ago
Haven't even finished episode 18 and I'm already pissed. She could at least have helped him pull on the rope to…
Did you even see how quickly everything happened? Also, the rage he was in? Any other girl would stay away from such a scene and would be shaken. But QY would also stay away because she knew how important this was for him. That adrenaline was pumped from 10 years of hatred and sparked by 'how dare you harm my girl!', he could certainly do it alone.
4 4
Replying to Cherrybanana • 16 days ago
I think his voice sounds better in this 😍
Definitely! Especially as Yan Rui in his flirtatious and nonchalant ways
4 0
Replying to Drama Ranter • 16 days ago
In Game of Thrones we had the Red Wedding, and here we have the Red Burial 😂😂
Watching ep 19, I was somehow reminded of the Red Wedding too!
5 0
Replying to Lela2004 • 16 days ago
Ok, I’m also going to watch the rest of the episodes as they come out (no express though). Even though it’s…
That's the plan 🤭
4 0
Replying to Nonsuch • 16 days ago
I am confused: where did this martial arts buddy of ML guy come from in ep 11 (chase after the wannabe assassin)…
Who?
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
When XS sees YR is actually SR, and he's here to pass an edict of his promotion, he starts trying to build a connection before even getting up calling him "nephew" 😠

Shen Run was NOT having it tho, the way he presses down on the scroll, "Don't be in a hurry to exchange pleasantries with me, I have another edict to read." 🥶 COLDDD!
14 0
Replying to ShadowOzzy • 16 days ago
the ending of ep 19. it was so fking epic. ! i had to rewatch it. <3 like others said here. the Aura was overwelming.…
Shen Run might have helped him rise to power when there might've been another claim to the throne.
3 0
Replying to Bruno • 16 days ago
Xu Kai is delivering such a great performance in this drama!!! His expressions and everything else are simply…
💯
10 0
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
Ep 18 and 19 displayed his aura in all it's glory, yea...but I can't get over his voice reading that letter to her 🫠❤️
15 0
Replying to PointOfSasha • 16 days ago
Waiting for the bridal snatchepisode. Wonder why QY suddenly dresses as bride as if she felt the gap with Lord…
Did you watch eps 18 and 19? You'll probably get some answers
0 0
Replying to Kaikai • 16 days ago
If she look for the time for recovery SML would have already taken her to his home as wife.
I guess that's why the wedding scene lol
0 0
Replying to dx7900 • 16 days ago
So far is it following the novel closely
Nope, quite different right from the beginning, the characters and core plots are the same tho
2 0
Replying to Phoenix23 • 16 days ago
Xu Kai in that commander's uniform😍❤️‍🔥❤️The entrance. The walk. The commanding AURA🔥Yeah……
Just. So. Thrilling! 🔥
6 0
Replying to Phoenix23 • 16 days ago
So do I. Xu Kai was simply majestic in ep19.❤️‍🔥
Recovery time? Don't we all 😄
5 1