Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Aug 14, 2023
Erh, did the rating just dropped?
it's so annoying i swear. like if people want to hop on the hate train go to douban and leave us at mdl alone.
3 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Aug 12, 2023
Sometimes I think I've spent so much time on this board that I've taken for granted how chill we all are here.…
I do love how friendly and active this page is. I used to camp out on other pages of other popular shows/dramas and there was always a bit of fighting every now and again. Haven't seen that once here which is so refreshing
3 0
On Mouse • Aug 10, 2023
Title Mouse
Had to delete my previous comment about me not liking some of the directing and script. I still feel that way about the early eps (1-8) but now that I’m into the second half of the series I’m loving it so much more. If anyone had issues at the start I say keep watching!
6 1
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 7, 2023
My ovaries are over the roof 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥
YOU GET ME. i'm running through the comments to get all the pics and i'm losing my mind.
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 7, 2023
https://twitter.com/Xixiko0728/status/1688547389085470721?t=Y341_FAEbucCXMQCohd8Kw&s=19DAMNNN 🔥
the way my jaw dropped. 😍
1 1
Replying to ZhaoYao • Jul 30, 2023
Netflix top 10 lists for some countries ~ TTEOTMhttps://twitter.com/Choti96/status/1685305741069225985
Still wishing it would go to some western countries Netflix 😭
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jul 28, 2023
This year's birthday cake feat Mingye, King Tantai Jin, Devil God 2.0 and Cang Jiumin. So cute and detailed! 💜💜💜https://twitter.com/LuoYunxiFanClub/status/1684780618234929152?t=4IEH1lp_KxPoQPErxjx0tQ&s=19
Aww it’s super cute 🥹
1 1
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 27, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I'm new to cdramas and came to know you recently through your amazing acting. I hope you have a great day and everything you wish for yourself comes to fruition. Also fun fact, we share the same birth month and week aha. Take care and can't wait to see your future projects
10 0
Replying to Thingnguyen62 • Jul 27, 2023
Congrats to DW, he really deserves this. I'm glad LYF gave him the recognitions he deserved after the 2nd act…
Def adding this to my watch list
1 0
On Nanon Korapat Kirdpan • Jul 23, 2023
Thinking about how Nanon looked himself up on AI and it said he was a member of NCT and acted in KinnPorsche and other series he's never been in aha. But then you look at this page and there's a whole list of things he's done but the AI didn't catch not even 1/4th of these aha.
7 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jul 23, 2023
I just finished this the other day. IT WAS SO GOOD. I heard that Park JiHoon recently won an award for his acting in this and honestly DESERVED.

I read the webtoon so I kinda had an idea of how the story would flow and still I was left on my toes. I'm glad the production team started with the prequel to the story because I wasn't fully convinced they could pull it off in only 8 eps considering how much content the webtoon has. I can't wait to see what they do with this next season (there is a 2nd season right???).
15 0
Replying to LocusStandi • Jul 19, 2023
Are there any serious Kdramas with similar themes that are as well made, focused and concise as The Glory and…
Flower of Evil!
2 0
Replying to Micha • Jul 19, 2023
22. A Drama that Needed More EpisodesHaha of course it's TTEOTM! The story is so expansive that it could not fit…
I was just about to comment the same thing! Exactly my answers too😂
1 1
Replying to seaisforcookies • Jul 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Definitely episode 16, when Ming Ye regains his eyesight and the first thing he sees is his little Clam wife.…
agreed! that was such a good moment too.
1 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jul 19, 2023
I wouldn't be able to pick a single minute above all else but my top 3 would be:1- YXW and TTJ taking part in…
Sister mode activated. It was great.
2 0
Replying to joa • Jul 19, 2023
Mine is when YXW tries to check if TTJ is really the DG while kneeling on the ice. That few seconds where he turns…
Yesss! They played off each other so well!
2 0
Replying to joa • Jul 19, 2023
Mine is when YXW tries to check if TTJ is really the DG while kneeling on the ice. That few seconds where he turns…
This was such a powerful moment. With just a subtle expression change his whole aura changed.
3 2
Replying to joa • Jul 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Which is your favourite 1 minute in the entire series which you can watch on repeat mode? 🤣
I wouldn't be able to pick a single minute above all else but my top 3 would be:
1- YXW and TTJ taking part in the festival by reenacting the ancient lore. The music, the internal dialogue by XYW, and the cinematography...it's perfect.
2- the Jing guards looking back and forth between YXW and TTJ+ YBC when TTJ thought YXW betrayed him. I swear the guards were SO unserious. it's not supposed to be funny but the subtle comedic timing in the midst of a sad-ish scene gets me every time
3- YXW dancing on the boat for TTJ

Ok sorry one more:
Sang Jiu getting caught eating apples by Ming Ye. That whole interaction is so cute. Him not realizing the apples were even edible and Sang Jiu giving him one before running away.. ugh I love it.
4 3