Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Sep 8, 2023
Irony how Kanghan desperately didn't want Sailom to be his tutor and now he's specially requesting his grandma…
Kang has real ptsd from witnessing Sailom get beat up. He’s been worried about him ever since.
1 3
Replying to Stacey25 • Sep 8, 2023
I still really like this series but honestly episodes 1 & 2 and episodes 3 &4 feel like two completely different…
I agree. It’s like I’m watching 2 different series. I’m still going keep watching to see if how it evolves but the tone and mood from ep 1-2 & 3-4 is totally different.. it’s a little like whiplash.

I really don’t like all the tropes they’ve shoved in either. I think it’s too soon to have as many as they put in. They don’t need to be staring in each others eyes awkwardly long every single time they meet alone. I dunno.

Anyway, Perth and Chimon are doing great though. I can see the tension and chemistry which I love.
1 3
On Through the Darkness • Sep 8, 2023
Def gave me Mindhunters vibes which made me pleasantly surprised when the book was brought up. This was pretty decent. I had no trouble following along or feeling engaged. I’m surprised some of the top reviews rated it so low. The pacing is on the slower side compared to some other crime kdramas and follows a more realistic timeline but it doesn’t ever feel boring.
4 0
Replying to goblinost • Sep 7, 2023
Title The Jungle
i refuse to believe it ends next week
Right? And I feel like there’s so much left to wrap up
0 0
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Sep 6, 2023
Title The Jungle
After watching the last episode, I can conclude that although rushed, Pine and August's story is the most fleshed…
Def agree that Pine and August’s story was executed the best and their acting performance was balanced. In a few of the others pairs I felt like one of the two was out performing the other or that I wasnt getting lovers vibes. Still I walked away from each pair ending thinking that it was cute enough to be excusable.

Honestly I’ve been liking the series a lot more in the second half than I did in the first half. Outside of the romance part, the dynamic of the jungle members is so fun and chaotic. I would watch a whole ep of the guys just hanging out and being menaces. Still would watch a 2nd season too.

Still reeling on how August ended things with Pine. She was absolutely ruthless. 😩
2 1
Replying to 10584789 • Sep 6, 2023
Can i ask for link for novel if you have it or where you read it?:)
It’s on wattpad!
1 3
Replying to Elektraa • Aug 30, 2023
THIS. i don't know what i was expecting going in but this went above and beyond i swear. i don't know how i'll…
sat AND seated i'm 100% a PC believer
1 0
Replying to chiha • Aug 29, 2023
Oh wow, i didn't know. Of course P'Aof had a hand in choosing them. He's been amazing recently, like a golden…
I had no idea that P'Aof was the mastermind behind the pairing. He did a great job. Honestly his instincts in pairings are amazing.
1 1
Replying to dia • Aug 29, 2023
this show actually has me gagged like it's that GOOD, chimon is insanely good. his acting has only gotten better…
THIS. i don't know what i was expecting going in but this went above and beyond i swear. i don't know how i'll survive waiting week after week
1 2
Replying to Elektraa • Aug 29, 2023
100% off topic but omg your pfp. I LOVE IT. and i immediately knew where the clip came from and now i have the…
he's absolutely adorable i swear! he has the best reactions too aha
0 1
Replying to ChunTian • Aug 29, 2023
🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚🌝❤️🌚Moonies,…
do you know when voting ends so that i can plan to vote everyday lol
1 0
Replying to charleymiamore • Aug 29, 2023
The number of times they got caught tho😅🤣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwCFYKWMokq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
LOL couldn't catch a break at all
2 0
Replying to charleymiamore • Aug 29, 2023
The number of times they got caught tho😅🤣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwCFYKWMokq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
LOL couldn't catch a break at all
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 29, 2023
....LUO YUNXI IS SO HUGGABLELUO YUNXI IS SO KISSABLELUO YUNXI IS SO LICKABLELUO YUNXI IS SO BANGABLE
not a single lie was told
2 1
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 29, 2023
I completed both the books 😱😱😱
100% off topic but omg your pfp. I LOVE IT. and i immediately knew where the clip came from and now i have the urge to hop on youtube and watch more lol
2 4
Replying to dahlia101 • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Jungle
ok, so Florence is definitely my favorite fl while irin id my least fav.
Omg same. Florence has me wishing we met her from ep 1
0 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 27, 2023
Ugh I love this so much. I love how strong a character Sailom is. On one hand I wish I started sooner but on the other now I have to wait every week for new eps 😭😭
9 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Aug 14, 2023
I am just going to leave this here: Sun Zhen Nihttps://youtube.com/shorts/sP7-IeTK4s0?feature=share
Gahhh I have a crush on her. She’s so pretty 😍
1 1