Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to Mermaid • Jul 13, 2023
https://twitter.com/Tist_T/status/1679471555557085185?t=n1Lkp6RYMK-Ieqrhop-FUg&s=19I'M SCREAMING 😭😭🔥…
Thank youuu. I was looking for what everyone has been talking about
1 3
Replying to Micha • Jul 13, 2023
10. A Drama You're Not Sure You'll Finish The Blood of Youth coz I have too many other dramas on my evergrowing…
aha that's fair! I hope you find some good gems though.
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jul 13, 2023
10. A Drama You are not sure you'll finish - Again it's Hidden love. Dropped it. Don't think I'll complete it…
That's great to hear! I'm really bad at watching/ finishing pure fluff romances on their own though so I'll have to keep that in mind. I still haven't finished LiS (I watch 2 new eps every time I rewatch ep 28, 39, and 40 of tteotm). Aha it's more of a therapy than a binge thing for me.

So it would be the same for hidden love and other pure fluff romances.
1 1
Replying to Synchonicity • Jul 13, 2023
Title Bad Buddy
I think Thailand is cranking out way too many BLs now, one after another, with no real thought or creativity put…
Kind of agree. It's been a slow on the bl front for me. There a couple of new ones coming out that I'm interested in but I've def watched way more of the non-thai series this year.
0 0
On Bad Buddy • Jul 13, 2023
Title Bad Buddy
saw ON trending on twitter and made me miss this place. hope everyone is doing well!
3 0
Replying to nikkiknight • Jul 13, 2023
the way we all started camping here bc we cant move on and organically started celebrating comment milestones…
I just like how lively it is here and how I can comeback at any time and find new things to talk about from the things people are posting. It's such a vibe here. Aha.
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jul 13, 2023
10. A Drama You are not sure you'll finish - Again it's Hidden love. Dropped it. Don't think I'll complete it…
I've added Hidden love on my list but haven't brought myself to start yet. I do plan on it because the ML is the same guy from handsome siblings and I really want to see him in a modern drama lol.
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jul 13, 2023
10. A Drama You're Not Sure You'll Finish The Blood of Youth coz I have too many other dramas on my evergrowing…
So true. There's so much to watch at any given moment especially if not trying to binge everything at once ! I really enjoy The blood of youth though. I'm almost done... about 10 eps left and it's very lighthearted and the fighting scenes are excellent.

#12 is the right answer. lol.
1 2
Replying to Micha • Jul 10, 2023
1. LBFAD. I watched it in Jan instead of during its airing. 😁2. Zhang Linghe as Chang Heng in LBFAD and Geng…
I’m completely captivated by Sun Zhenni 🤩
1 1
Replying to Aroace Creature • Jul 10, 2023
Title The Gifted Spoiler
Can someone tell me about the romance part? I don't enjoy romance, so can I ignore it? I don't mind spoilers.
Romance isn’t the focus! The main character Pang has a crush but it doesn’t really develop. There is one established couple that we know is dating but their relationship isn’t the focus of their story either. There’s also one unrequited love storyline that becomes the premise of conflict but it’s only discussed for 1 ep.
4 1
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Jul 6, 2023
Title Celebrity
The title of the series should have been Influencer instead of Celebrity, according to me :⁠-⁠)
so true.
0 0
On Celebrity • Jul 6, 2023
Title Celebrity
I'm half way through and basically GAGGED. I love this so much. It's so extra but also good.
2 0
Replying to Noam • Jul 3, 2023
cried a river finishing ep 28 right now 🙏🏻 I’m so sad .
Ooof. That’s a rough ep. I still can’t bring myself to fully rewatch yet. Hang in there
0 0
Replying to Noam • Jul 3, 2023
cried a river finishing ep 28 right now 🙏🏻 I’m so sad .
Ooof. That’s a rough ep. I still can’t bring myself to fully rewatch yet. Hang in there
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 3, 2023
TANTAI JIN: Happy birthday! here's my mother's grave so you can tell me where you want to be buried when you die.…
He was so pleased with himself too. 😂
0 1
Replying to Cahane • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Legends
Anyone know, why is this series no longer in iQiyi?
No idea, but I’m currently watching it on youtube
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jul 3, 2023
LOL ok but why is this a valid point.
She def forgot that she could have Sang Jiu'd herself a 'proper' goodbye
1 1
Replying to lynnie • Jul 3, 2023
I made my mom watch it and she's even deeper into it than me 😂 it's been over a month since we both finished…
That's so cuteee! I have only gotten my sister to watch with me but she's not big into reading subtitles so she's not as interested as I am.
0 0