Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to N_FG13 • Oct 15, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Cause her mother is depressed cause her father cheated on her and she just explained everything why she wanna…
Im going to rewatch eps 2 and 3 again bc i think im mixing up something i must’ve missed or misread (subs). Thanks for clarifying. I had the epiphany that i was misunderstanding from the person who corrected me.
1 0
Replying to N_FG13 • Oct 14, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Cause her mother is depressed cause her father cheated on her and she just explained everything why she wanna…
Oh you're right. I was thinking a body swap… like her future daughter in her younger mom’s body. I have no idea where that idea i had came from.
0 2
Replying to N_FG13 • Oct 12, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Cause her mother is depressed cause her father cheated on her and she just explained everything why she wanna…
Its a little weird. Because there was a noose in her house. If she killed herself while time traveling she would wipe out both herself and her mom whose body shes in?
0 4
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Oct 11, 2023
"romantic" moments between father*son is killing me. they're too adorable 😍😍😍
They got a real bromance
1 1
Replying to spssador • Oct 11, 2023
I’ve been enjoying the episodes but really hope they gives us more of Cheong Ah with the others especially with…
Agreed. Shes had the backseat for a lot of this
0 0
Replying to Karina • Oct 10, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
what are the chances the new Se Kyeong is her daughter?
This is exactly what i was thinking.
3 0
Replying to Only Friends • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
Replying to deleted comment
way off topic but your pfp omg. peak cinema.
1 1
Replying to mmimi_ah • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
Nick is always ready to hold that mic and speak gospel into it
The way I screamed. This is the comment. aha.
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
Now rewatching Sand and Nick's kiss scene and I can't stop laughing. Must admit they had us there.🤣🤣😅
I loved it. I just knew they were not going to feel it considering how in love they are with their love interests already. I liked how they both were like yeah... no X"D
1 1
Replying to Gaia • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
Mond is definitely one of the most goodlooking human beings on earth. Fullstop.(Yes I know the episode was 45…
He's so attractive I swear
5 0
Replying to chunchuntian • Oct 2, 2023
I'm now regretting not waiting for it to finish airing....
Same.. the waiting each week is already killing me 😭
3 0
Replying to Luciddd • Sep 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😭 . By ep 12, they'll be granddads 🤣
Omg😂
1 0
Replying to nikkiknight • Sep 28, 2023
so much premium content😍 lyx for Asian games and lulu for pfw both giving main event energy✨
We’re being well fed as supporters
2 0
Replying to kwanto • Sep 28, 2023
Runyu and TTJ look like Elder brother and youngest brother 💜💜💜
I would pay money to get a full fight sequence like in AOL for these brothers 😂
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Sep 28, 2023
https://twitter.com/_____luluo/status/1707215312503112098?t=0497_iWHCQP7qrAds8PaEg&s=19Xi Baobei in National Geographic…
LYX is meant for hanfu costume wear
He’s booked and busy. I love this for him
2 1
Replying to Micha • Sep 28, 2023
Our king has been serving looks for the past few days and now our queen is slaying Paris Fashion Week. BaiLu is…
So gorgeous!!!
5 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Sep 27, 2023
Hi guys how is everyone???I know its been ages, but i came to say hi.I have been sooo busy. [P.s i got into medical…
Hihi! Omg congrats on getting into med school.
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Sep 27, 2023
https://twitter.com/guidetomc/status/1706943857093705952?t=OBAjMQjBHZQGusKD2GhoNw&s=19😶😶😶
That is insane. 9 years old but it’s gone on for 2 years?????! So effectively when they were 7? My brain can’t process this kind of information. I hope the victim gets proper help. I can’t even imagine how the guardians begin to handle this on both sides
1 1