Aha that's valid. I was SO upset during my first watch at how he was being treated in the beginning
THIS. If it were me I would be 100% in my villain era just like you said. I was also a bit upset at how LiSuSu continued some of the mistreatment as Ye Xiwu. But I did end up sticking with it and enjoyed it by the end
I'm disappointed Ray didn't apologize to Sand for what he did and said to him when he tried to stop Ray driving…
Same. The whole convo with Sand I was waiting for an apology. Even Sand apologized for using Ray to get back at Top. Ray legit called Sand a whole wh*re when HE was the one always trying to pay Sand for his time.
I just want to say I have adored Mark in his other series but his performance in this has been wonderful. Underrated…
Mark absolutely stood out to me this Ep. He brought so much intensity to his lines. It was wonderful to witness. I wish Drake had a bigger role.. he’s done so well too.
https://youtu.be/ECh3-A8C_PY?si=tRXrfhMke80mTs1JI'm so bitter that they ignored Xixi's name in Outstanding Asia…
I came back to see about the moonies that reside here and had no idea that he didn't get his name called. I saw twitter posts of his award in that category and it's sad to come back to this update. So even if he's not present will they at least send him his award even if they didn't say his name at all during category?
At this point, I have rewatched all episodes and have read most of the comments on here. I would really like to…
For me I was suspicious from the beginning because we were shown how each in his friend group had a certain fault.. (Boston being the menace, Nick being a stalker, top being a playboy, Ray being an alcoholic, Cheum being a party animal… ) so relative to everyone else I was wondering what his “catch” was. I guess we could say “being the virgin” but that didn’t sit right with me. Mew doesnt come across as naive or particularly innocent even if that’s what his friends believe . When he invited Top the first night he knew what Top wanted…he can be a tease quite effortlessly. He also looks to be very discerning based on the way he eyes people in certain situations.. yet he never really speaks on it. It gives me “calculated” vibes. It just seemed like the way he navigates interactions with Top seems calculated.. excluding their date day last ep.
Even the way he decided to let Top know he knew about the recording was not direct.. there were some level of mind games involved… which I think is interesting.
But currently my new perspective is that he was probably very normal.. but amongst the other characters it just made me feel suspicious and like I was waiting for “the other shoe to drop”. Still think we’ll see some new sides to him going forward though.
it's possible that Mew starts out the way he is, then undergoes character development and wrecks hell on Top and…
The way he ambushed top had me gagged!! Then the preview shot for next week straight up gave me chills. He’s going to be something alright.. and it’s prob not nice sweet Mew
I vaguely recall the series hinting wayback that Kang might have a crush on Pimfah but this development still…
THIS. Pimfah just pops up when the story needs a new narrative. But I'm starting to feel the same about both friend groups. They were such a big part in the early eps and now I barely remember they have other friends
Even the way he decided to let Top know he knew about the recording was not direct.. there were some level of mind games involved… which I think is interesting.
But currently my new perspective is that he was probably very normal.. but amongst the other characters it just made me feel suspicious and like I was waiting for “the other shoe to drop”. Still think we’ll see some new sides to him going forward though.