Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Nov 10, 2025
The only one I’m invested in is A Shui. But I am interested in the whole Yin Yang backstory and arc. I’m way…
Zhoudi flashbacks are my fav aspects of WoF. I wish we could have a spin off of just zhoudi era when everything was fluff…or at least a few dedicated eps aha.

I love the group bonding too but also starting to get tired of Chunji. It’s sad because I used to like her more than Ah shui.
1 0
Replying to Yue • Nov 8, 2025
Really feel like strangling LY at the end of Ep.26😑He sounds like an obsessed ex
Tang lici needs a restraining order at this point.
2 1
Replying to Toratoki • Nov 8, 2025
Tang Lici: i have become Tang Lici thanks to Fang Zhou. But, Ye Mo become yique yinyang its all because of human's…
Wait we get ye mo’s backstory? Which ep?
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
We're all convinced 4th bro is somewhere in the middle of nowhere and he opened a food stall for passing people.
Ohhh that would make sense. I didnt think about that
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Nov 8, 2025
I fast forward that scene bc I was frustrated with her. I hope she can heal though
I dont mind her characterization. That’s why i mentioned that i hope she heals (from her insecurities). I was just waiting for Tang lici to save her so they could get out of there. Like she already knows TL is there to save her. He wouldn’t let her drown in that water
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Nov 8, 2025
I fast forward that scene bc I was frustrated with her. I hope she can heal though
Actually I fast forwarded bc it felt melodramatic. I was like girl wait 2 seconds because we know Tang Lici is about to save you. And he did.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 7, 2025
We're all convinced 4th bro is somewhere in the middle of nowhere and he opened a food stall for passing people.
Same. I also wonder why neither Liu Yan or Tang Lici ever mention him. Likeeee where is he?!
1 2
Replying to Areca-chan • Nov 7, 2025
I love the underwater scenes 😍. There are chemistry between Tang Lici and Zhong Chunji. Looks so meaningful…
I fast forward that scene bc I was frustrated with her. I hope she can heal though
2 4
Replying to Hope • Nov 7, 2025
ok! It's getting annoying at this point of the story. Can we finally get TLC and his ex-friend to have a final…
they built the whole premise around Liu Yan and Tang Lici’s feud. I dont think their issues will resolve until we’re closer to the end.
3 0
Replying to Elektraa • Nov 7, 2025
Tang Lici really does have a harem 😂
Just have fun with it. This is not a romance focused drama. Idc if he ends up with anyone. I just like how people gravitate to him. Its not that serious
8 0
Replying to princess wanning • Nov 6, 2025
Looks like love line with Zhong Chunji is starting!Usually I’m not a fan of harem stories to make MC look good…
Tang Lici really does have a harem 😂
6 3
Replying to YiyanMeng • Nov 6, 2025
Oh interesting... now I need to know every new snippet they added to the eps that have been released 😭
I could watch a spin off of just Zhoudi tower
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Nov 2, 2025
I've just dropped it after 5 episodes. It's not bad but as you said it's a lot and it's not for everyone.
You both are not alone. Of the people Ive seen drop a lot said it was confusing with too much going on. I like that kind of stuff but I can see how others wouldn’t
1 0
Replying to Saffy88 • Oct 31, 2025
oooh I thought the cat was a goner..........
At least Liu Yan was good for one thing
3 0
Replying to Payal • Oct 30, 2025
I am on ep 4!! ahh well who is Xing fang tao? in this drama??
She doesn’t show up until ep 7 but not introduced properly until ep 13. For now we don’t know much about her besides what team she’s on.
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Oct 30, 2025
He is! He feels more like an alien pretending to be a human. It’s giving uncanny valley.
YES. It’s so random and unpredictable. Like you just KNOW to be on guard against him. Liu Yan can seem innocent when he wants but this man is unsettling even when he’s not intending it.
0 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Oct 30, 2025
Gui mudan is fucking creepy! This man has an eerie vibe,which scares me. Tang Li Ci,you got yourself another obsessive…
He is! He feels more like an alien pretending to be a human. It’s giving uncanny valley.
1 2
Replying to TheFool • Oct 30, 2025
This 1 ep per day schedule is gonna be the death of me I swear
It’s not enough. At this point I need this iv dripped into my veins
3 1
Replying to mpruel • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
is it just me who feel that xia jing shi is more handsome than sui ge? 😅
I think so too but Suige has the better aura and charisma.
0 1
Replying to Alexasopretty • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Omg, there are rumors that Qin Tian Yu, the actor who played the insane king in here is widely popular right now…
I really do hope this opens doors for him.
4 0