I spent two hours going through the first five episodes then I used ffw button so much, although I've finished the drama, I'm not sure if I'm entitled to say I watched it all as it would be a lie. Awful drama, waste of time.
"Best friends betraying best friends is wrong" - I subscribe to this, romantic relationships come and go, best friends are for life, you should never do anything to jeopardise this kind of relationship.
I've been watching k-dramas for less than two years now and I no longer 'suffer' when some of them disappoint me, I'm simply a wizz when it comes to use the fast forward button. I must have spent about two hours going through the first five episodes of this drama - the number of idiotic moments have tried my patience to the max. I'm on episode 14 and I will definitely finish watching it but I'm not sure if I'll include it on my Watched List because of its poor quality.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review - I don't know when you watched it, it's still THE ONLY ONE REVIEW! Ha ha ha... I've just finished watching that funny film, Baby & I and YouTube started this one automatically - as it does - and I was wondering if I should spend time on it. If you say it's worth, then I'll watch it.
I agree but you stopped exactly where the mysteries are starting to unfold. I felt the same as you but starting with episode 7, everything becomes more and more dramatic leading towards the climax in the last two episodes. The timeline didn't make sense to me so I ignored it and concentrated instead on their feelings and the way they dealt with problems. The end was perfect.
I absolutely loved Full House and Kiss Me, I'm glad Mike was the 1st! ^^I'm still just starting to watch BL but…
Same here, I've just finished watching Full House again because I like his interaction with the girl. When I finished, I watched I Need Romance with #7-New - he's very sweet and had all the right expressions at the right time. I liked that drama, it was very well done.
I have not seen this drama yet but have already read quite a few discussions about the red flags in this relationship.…
Well said, a happy ending doesn't necessarily involve the main leads being together, being happy might involve a permanent break up. Please, do start watching it, it's mesmerising. This has become my weekly treat.
I know right! They really messed up with ages, and the whole time travel thing lol. You are not alone in not understanding…
My To Watch list is huge, why would I waste time on duds ! :) By the way, I've just finished watching a Korean film with an excellent, satisfactory ending and now I'm watching another film, a crazy Chinese comedy with Dilraba - no time to lose. :)
I just finished the first episode and I got stuck on ages - coming from the future, you are supposed to have more years on you, therefore, to see your own mother from the future YOUNGER than 10 years ago when she died ! It doesn't make sense. This is not time travel but just a simple case of meeting his mother's dopleganger.
I believe my services as a drama re-writer are very much in demand in this case.
I'll carry on watching it as I am usually quite persistent now that I've been warned that it's really not me who can't understand things.
I'm not surprised you've seen it so many times, everything is done to perfection, I'm on ep.16 and I had so many laughs already, this is what I call a 'serious' comedy, not a dull moment.
My pleasure ;D Haha I dropped in middle way but I was curious about second leads story lol coz the point I dropped…
Oh, that actor, I had just finished Running Man and was used to seeing him on the screen so, he was a bit of a bonus for me and maybe many others. I'm re-watching Nokdu and he made his presence known again - he's doing well at the moment.
Haha yes, I agree with you. The casting sure has big role in high ratings.
Ha ha, full time choosing the cast carefully and sometimes they get it spectacularly wrong like in Start Up but I liked the pairing in this one as they are both highly professional and, no, I didn't see much of the famous 'chemistry'.
Sorry to intrude but Goblin isn't highest rated but most popular drama. I'm one of those people who liked Goblin..…
Drama writers seem to be obsessed with romance and I, for one I would like to tell them that love doesn't really grow on trees, it's actually quite rare, most of the time it's just lust between people, the result of overactive hormonal activity in the body, hence the even rarer incidence in older people.
Of all the characters I've ever watched in my life, Park Do kyung is my ideal man - looks and manners get a perfect 10 from me. I hope his real persona is very close to the character he managed to portrait so well in this drama.
How is he 'mistreating' them ? He was honest from the begining, he told her he doesn't want dating, she agreed…
I spent well over a decade looking for a husband, had I known it would take so long I would have had some care free, guilt free fun. I wish I could turn the time back - sometimes.
I've just finished watching that funny film, Baby & I and YouTube started this one automatically - as it does - and I was wondering if I should spend time on it. If you say it's worth, then I'll watch it.
otherwise it's tastefully done.
When I finished, I watched I Need Romance with #7-New - he's very sweet and had all the right expressions at the right time. I liked that drama, it was very well done.
up. Please, do start watching it, it's mesmerising. This has become my weekly treat.
I believe my services as a drama re-writer are very much in demand in this case.
I'll carry on watching it as I am usually quite persistent now that I've been warned that it's really not me who can't understand things.