Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I think it took away from the scene for me because it was so much snot.
- Me either!
I suck at making good decisions lol
My only question - why were they both standing at the elevator, did they die together?
But really, so many questions after the alternative ending.
I guess the girl was the wish that Si made with the little/stone seed.
I would have a loved an explanation of the HAwk guy.. guardian?
So to me that doesn't make sense. Because like you said why would she take a whole year to tell her what her mother said...
I'm gonna believe it wasn't a year later lol.
Thanks for letting me know I really missed a subtitle somewhere.
* I watched on Hulu and I feel it has some really weird cuts. *
So I went back to see where I missed it and apparently, I missed about 10 seconds and it was in there lol.
When Joon asked her how it was going in the neighboorhood, saying after a year. I think he meant they had not been in that house for a whole year. Not that they've been living back in the house for a year. That's how it seemed to me.