Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I felt bad for Patrick.
Forever Only Running After You - Michael Shynes
"I made a list of promises to you
I just had to write them down
And say them out loud
I feel so lucky that God gave me you
You lift up everyone around
I can't believe what I've found.."
I'm not sure about him touching the reeds part. that's a Korean movie I haven't figured out yet.
Darn it, I interpreted it that she left the necklace behind meaning she won't do it for either now.
Makes me mad, I knew he was a bad guy the minute he stepped on that bug.