Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Here's what I wrote on the mdl page for it -
" I love how it begins with the red flag (that is usually put on the end of a trailer with long loads as a caution so you don't get too close) flapping and then flying free. To symbolize caution to the wind and live, stop being worried about getting hurt and just live happily for as long as you can.
Loved how you could see the contrast of how her relationship with her husband differed from the relationship with Kurata.
Right from the beginning when the sex they were engaging in was all for his (husband/Shin's) benefit. Nothing for her. When she is with Kurata it is the opposite.
Her husband takes her to a fancy restaurant for their anniversary and then tells her to eat the tofu while commenting on how delicious the beef is. Kurata gives his taro from his bowl to her, even though he loves taro. It is these little things that make or break a relationship.
The scene where it finally breaks down for her and he demands she comes home even though everything is shut down. His words -"You're a mother you should be home." Toko asks what about him , he's the father. Shin quickly turns things around in the conversation with "I work hard, no? I provide for you don't I?" - THIS statement is used so much on mothers that stay home. Like because they work and bring home money makes them kings and the mothers servants. Just pisses me off so much. (sorry)
"Even in 1,000 years, men will be men.."
Worth the watch.
and thanks for the suggestion, I've add Watashi no Otto wa: Ano Ko no Koibito.
Do you know where I can find subs for episode 4? Thank you!
You can also see that I'm trying to add as much info as I can about each entry, so it's easier to pick which one to choose to watch, along with links I find.
* when I started the original list back in 2015 it was just for myself, but others seemed to like to watch small ones like me so I changed it to public.*