Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I even posted a pic. I couldn't stop looking at them .
https://kisskh.at/profile/Kellyflower72/feeds/RvdoBCP
I didn't realize Nine: Nine Times Time Travel was remade. If this looks interesting to anyone, please watch the Korean version (which is regular length) it's worth the time.
great list.
I didn't realize Nine: Nine Times Time Travel was remade. If this looks interesting to anyone, please watch the Korean version (which is regular length) it's worth the time.
great list.
I also understand what the older gentleman was crying about.. sad.
Really looking forward to episode 10. Thank you so much @nazhongmin for subbing this one.
Now for everyone else..
Should you watch this..
"No...
or.......
Yes?"
NO.
Not unless you like Manga adaptions that are way over the top, and you like:
a little violin playing, tap dancing, drum solos, numerous shots of X-rays, Bell ringing, eating sweets, boxing/"sparring", paper cranes, Ayaka's soup, and of course cheating,