Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
So I'm assuming that she stood there just waiting for it to hit her... because she didn't know what to do with her life? She totally had plenty of time to move.
I felt sad for the bar owner.. hearing him play somewhere else..
I haven't seen Futtara Doshaburi and it wasn't even on my radar but I'll def check it out. Love that it's on Viki.
I remember having a lot to say on the page about these characters. I ended up putting this one on my fav list because it was mature and things didn't go like I was thinking they would.
but damn to get it in the balls with the flower thing, ouch. Tho he totally deserved it.
Was he trying to say he gave her his virginity?
cute drama that makes me want to watch more of the two leads.
Philippines- Like in the Movies (2020)
JMovie -Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) 2020 this has 10 more minutes than the drama version, which makes it better.