Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Do we know how many there will be?
They played it really well.
on the notes of Shiro, it's a personally thing for me. I've raised and homeschooled two children and Shiro's attitude is def their father's attitude. My husband was raised that a man's job is WORK and the woman's job is everything else in the house hold. So yea, I'm not sure if I'll soften up to him or not lol.
- "Like for instance, if this stalker was truly bothering her, why didn't she report him to the police? " - yes this is what I'm saying. something seems very fishy about that lol.
I'm really curious how she and Otoyan got together, I know it was flower arrangement class, but I'd like to know more.. who started the flirting first.. that kind of stuff.
and... why did he start taking that class to begin with? Maybe I missed an explanation?
- "let's go back to being friends who discuss our problems"- so almost like he is with his wife.
-act like he's such a nice guy who's doing her a favour. " right! When he called himself a piece of shit earlier, I was like "oh yea dude you are!"
-"She clearly couldn't take his bullshit." - yea, I'm sure if I went there trying to get my last fun nookie and I'm cut off with the friend zone act.. I think I might have also lost my cool lol
Here are somethings that are bothering me . I feel like she had some red flags, for some reason her calling him during the day knowing he was married and at home, gave me she's not just in it for the f*ck my friend.
Also Who the hell goes out with their child and the person you're sleeping with in public. That doesn't sound like a light affair. She was def making it into more and he was feeding her all this just making it grow more.
I'm also now really questioning her stalker, like I want to know more about that situation..
I honestly don't like Shiro.