Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Buuut you did mention something from episode 4… in a drama that only has 9 episodes. That’s basically halfway through the story—we’re talking major plot real estate here. 😅
Sorry if I sounded grouchy, I probably just didn’t have enough sugar (or caffeine!) this morning. ☕🍩
But honestly—thank you for using the spoiler tag, I really do appreciate it. Wishing you a week blissfully free of any run-ins with the dreaded “Spoiler Police.” 🚓📺✨
I absolutely love Zhou Dong Yu, she never fails to make me cry.
This ended up going on my fav Movie list.
https://kisskh.at/games/mkXgfL/result/1967753912937091072
Is there a rape tagg on this page for it?
When everyone was marveling over the beautiful images drawn in dust I thought, usually people hate dust, it equals something dirty and they wipe it from their eye sight. but here they are all in awe because now it's beautiful to them and they are sharing the pictures..
People want to wipe out/ignore the homeless because they deem them "dirty and not nice to look at. But each one has a beauty to them that we can see if we look.
And was Sera there seeing the flower pot get dropped?
How do you feel about how she responded to Sera having a child? I felt like that was a little over the edge, throwing his frickin' camera/lively hood out the window. Like WTH?!
Arisa was creepy. She only wanted to look at "pretty things". It kinda makes we want to know how her relationship with her sister was like.