News
Replying to JulyMoon • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Origin of Eternity
Looks like a machine translation to me, but it's better than nothing. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yCdqCBw8Bs
Thank you so much ❤️💕
1 1
On Here We Meet Again • Jan 10, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
Hello! Does anyone know where we can read the English translated novel online of this adaptation? I heard the author is the one who made the secret of the lattice or also known by it's drama adaptation as 'Our secret' so for sure the novel version of this is good too. I hope some one knows and kindly tell me where I can read it? Thank you.
1 0
Replying to AnneFrench • Jan 8, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
https://shaoniangx.wixsite.com/sngx/post/book-3-chapters-195-280 - try 200
Thank you ❤️💕
0 0
Replying to AlexisTasartir • Jan 7, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Old Leader Tang wanted Tang to be the only clan in the world. He had help from Dark River, so he came to murder…
Hello! May I know if where I can read an English translated version of this novel?
0 0
On The Blood of Youth • Jan 7, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Hello! Does anyone know what chapter of the novel is the episode 22? Thank you.
0 2
On The Origin of Eternity • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Origin of Eternity
Does anyone know where we can watch this with English subtitle?
1 4
Replying to Katheyes20 • Dec 30, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
No.. Based on donghua. Xiao Se and lei wu ji will have girlfriend.
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️🙇♀️
0 0
Replying to Katheyes20 • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
No.. Based on donghua. Xiao Se and lei wu ji will have girlfriend.
If it's not too much, may I know who their about to be girlfriends are?
0 2
Replying to Underworld princess • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
Haven't watch but I heard before that many industry insiders are optimistic about this fantasy wuxia drama becoming…
I think so far, it's living up to the standards you've mentioned 😁👍 I never skip any of the scenes and it has kept me on my toes.
0 0
Replying to Katheyes20 • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
No.. Based on donghua. Xiao Se and lei wu ji will have girlfriend.
I'm not a member 😭 and it's not yet updated there when I checked. I'll check again. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Katheyes20 • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
No.. Based on donghua. Xiao Se and lei wu ji will have girlfriend.
Thank you. By the way, where can I watch it with eng sub?
1 2
On The Blood of Youth • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
Hello! For those who already knows, is this somewhat BL or bromance? I'm just curious. Thank you.
1 7
Replying to Anja • Dec 21, 2022
Title First Love
where can I watch this drama ?
In IQIYI.
0 0
Replying to Marni • Dec 13, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
ITS ON VIKI https://www.viki.com/tv/38991c-the-forbidden-marriage
Thank you ❤️
0 0
Replying to minh_ • Dec 13, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Check it out now on Prime Video! with many subtitles: English, Tiếng Việt, Indonesia, 한국어, 한국어…
Thank you. ❤️
0 0
Replying to Marni • Dec 13, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
ITS ON VIKI https://www.viki.com/tv/38991c-the-forbidden-marriage
I clicked the link but it says it is not available in my region. 😢
0 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 13, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
I really want to support this drama. I tried looking for it in viki rakuten but it's not there. I think this show deserve more views. ❤️
6 5
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 10, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
You can use your Netflix and VPN to Thailand location.
Thank you. How to get vpn anyway? Any recommendations where to get or buy it? Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 10, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
You can use your Netflix and VPN to Thailand location.
Will there be an English subtitle if I use Thailand's location?
1 2
Replying to KhaliBelle • Dec 7, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
It's so sad. It is not available in our country's Netflix. 😭
I want to see on time as it was shown too. 😭
0 0
