Editorials
On You Are My Make Up Artist • Dec 7, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
It's so sad. It is not available in our country's Netflix. 😭
0 5
Replying to eutsnnyl • Dec 6, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
I don't know about lakorns, but a K-drama called "Fated to Love You"(You are my Destiny) (2014) is on the melodramatic…
Ah yes. I've watched every version from Taiwanese, Chinese to Japanese but not yet for the Korean one. They said it was quite funny compared to the other versions. I'll try. Thank you for the recommendation. 😁👍
1 0
On You Are My Make Up Artist • Dec 5, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
Can anyone recommend lakorn that is like this?, I like this kind of story. Thank you in advance.
2 2
Replying to witheyeslikeice • Nov 6, 2022
Title I Will Be Your Bloom
Blitzfansub has them subbed on their website
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to witheyeslikeice • Nov 6, 2022
Title I Will Be Your Bloom
Blitzfansub has them subbed on their website
Thank you. Do you have their link. Can I ask for it? Thank you.
0 2
On I Will Be Your Bloom • Nov 6, 2022
Title I Will Be Your Bloom
Hello! Where did you watch ep 2-3 with eng sub? Thank you in advance.
0 4
Replying to neohou • Nov 3, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
does anyone know how much of the show will be about them in college
Thank you ❤️
1 0
Replying to neohou • Nov 3, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
does anyone know how much of the show will be about them in college
Does that mean this series has part 1 and 2? How many eps for part 2? Thank you.
0 2
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 3, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Hello! Do you have a link for this series novel? Specially English translation? Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Thenosa Yechette • Oct 30, 2022
Title Waru: Koisuru Otoko ga Kakko Warui Nante Dare ga Itta?
Where did you watch this? Could you please share the link? Thanks a lot.
https://furritsubs.wordpress.com/2022/04/16/waru-hataraku-engsubs/
2 1
On Waru: Koisuru Otoko ga Kakko Warui Nante Dare ga Itta? • Oct 29, 2022
Title Waru: Koisuru Otoko ga Kakko Warui Nante Dare ga Itta?
It's funny and heartwarming at the same time. Definitely a good spinoff from a very good drama as well. ❤️
0 3
Replying to ciri • Oct 10, 2022
Title Suptar 2550
I wonder tho I watched ep1 and 2 from lakorn galaxy website few days ago,it worked. I don't know why it is not…
I hope so too. 😭❤️
2 0
On Suptar 2550 • Oct 6, 2022
Title Suptar 2550
Still can't find Eng sub of this. I tried lakorn galaxy but it says site can't be reached. I don't have Netflix. 😭 I'm not sure if the sub for this in Netflix is available in my country. 😭 It even looks good to watch. Lots of teasers are interesting.
3 2
Replying to dontmindme • Sep 28, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I just finished reading the MTL novel and it's HE. Though hoping they'll not adapt the over the top conflict (for…
Wow! Thank you! I'm looking all over for this. Such a blessing ❤️
1 1
On My Calorie Boy • Sep 28, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I really like this story. It's so fun to watch. It's quite new to me because they don't focus on the lovestory at all but the improvement of each character. The main leads are good. Even though the love story is slow but they really have strong chemistry. Their friendship is awesome as well. ❤️ I wish this ends with them being successful. In their careers and not simply entering college 🙏. Nevertheless, it's so good. I can't get enough of it.
8 0
On My Calorie Boy • Sep 26, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
It's such a cute and funny story. Good thing the actors and actresses are good in portraying their roles,specially the leads. I love Kang Jiawei's confidence despite being XXXXL. I just love everything about him. ❤️
1 0
On So Funny Youth • Sep 14, 2022
Title So Funny Youth
Wow the ML has 2 ongoing dramas showing now. The other one is Let's meet now which is also good. 👍
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
It just gets better every episode. I love the fight scene in ep 9. Episode 10 has all the emotions. DFQC is so domenerring it made my heart beat so fast. XLH is also funny yet pitiful as well. The ost and their sound effects are really on point. I'm definitely in love with this show 1000% ❤️❤️❤️👍
3 0
Replying to stellaris • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
thought i was the only one who felt something when they were on the boat 😂
😂😂😂😂 I feel you. 👍
0 0
Replying to stellaris • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
thought i was the only one who felt something when they were on the boat 😂
😂 Don't worry it's not BL. Rong hao is head over heels for someone which is a female. 😁👍
1 2
